The Battle (alternate ending)

Prior scene

This time, Thanos decided to take the offensive, blasting Percy with the power stone before swinging his ax towards Loki. Loki dove out of the way, but Thanos brought the blunt end of the ax back up and struck Loki in the chest. Loki collapsed onto the ground, and a stream of water jetted out of the sea and nailed Thanos in the face. He staggered back a few steps out of surprise before lifting his ax to act as a guard. The water split on either end of the ax as Thanos pushed forward to where Loki still lay on the ground. Percy ran towards Loki, but not before Thanos placed the heel of his boot on Loki's neck, cutting off his air.

"Drop your sword, Perseus," Thanos called out. Percy didn't hesitate before dropping his sword to the ground.

"Kick it towards me," Thanos commanded, and once again Percy obliged. Loki was clawing at Thanos' boot as he tried to get in air....

"Hands above your head." Percy, again, complied, realizing how difficult the situation he was in. As he struggled to come up with a suitable plan, a voice called out from behind him.

"Excuse me! Are you Thanos?" Percy spun around to see none other than Sally Jackson storming towards them. "What gives you the right to bully my sons like this! You are nothing but a good for nothing bully that kidnaped and scared my children. The likes of you deserve to burn in hell." At this point, Sally had marched up to Thanos and was pointing a finger in his face. What Thanos didn't know is that Percy had placed Riptide him Sally's hand as she stormed towards Thanos. As he was distracted, Sally took Riptide and sliced off Thanos' head before handing Riptide back to Percy.

"I'll see you boys at home, okay? I made your favorite foods!" Sally gave a stunned Loki a quick hug and gave Percy a kiss on the cheek. 

Okay here's the quick sketch of a badass Sally! Given how much you liked her standing up to Thor, I decided she could take on Thanos as well. Okay I love you all so much! Epilogue to come!