The Beginning of the End

"I'm just saying, you need a plan, Mr. Pirate. Fast." Percy leaned back farther in his chair and tilted his head back.

"First, I have two questions. One, if you escaped how did Loki get caught up under his spell? Two, why is needing a plan so urgent?" Bruce spoke up. Loki glanced at Percy who's body tensed as Bruce asked his questions. Loki looked down with a guilty look as Percy clenched his jaw.

After a brief awkward silence, Loki whispered, "It was my fault. Percy and I had a fight, looking back now it was meaningless, but I walked away from him. I left and Thanos found me and took me back to his home. I didn't call Percy because I thought he would be too mad to save me. I was wrong."

"As for why it's urgent? Thanos' minions should be here any minute. I propose you stay out of the way while Loki and I take care of them." Percy stood up and nodded for Loki to do so as well. They started walking towards the window as Percy let out a shrill whistle.

"Hey, I'm not staying behind! This is my turf and I'm going to be a part of saving it." Steve rose to his feet, looking out the window. On the ground he could spot five figures, all waiting patiently as they looked directly up at the tower.

"You don't know what you're dealing with. You would be in the way," Loki growled.

"Besides Cap, I've got back up if I need it." Percy gave a lopsided smile and a one handed wave before Loki and Percy fell backwards, crashing through the window to the ground. Steve ran to the window and leaned over the edge only to see a black and white blur, and Percy and Loki disappeared.

"We need to go help them!" Steve turned around to face his friends. "Avengers, Assemble."

——————————-

After falling out of the window, Percy and Loki were swept up onto the backs of their Pegasi: Blackjack and Oreo.

Sup, boss! Do we have time for donuts?

"After, Blackjack, but right now we need to go land by the Black Order. Can you drop us off there and then retreat? If we look to be in trouble you know where to go," Percy laughed out.

They were in the ground in an instant, hopping off of their Pegasi in practices, smooth movements.

"Looks like you guys are in the wrong part of town. If you're looking for your friends I'd try checking under the sea?" Percy smirked, playing with Riptide's cap without fully removing it.

"Perseus Jackson. Loki Laufyson. You will pay for your crimes against Thanos. He demands you be brought in," Ebony Maw apple up, "Dead or Alive."

"Well I'm not very fond of the dead option, or the being captured  part, but I'd be willing to talk if we were gonna play Scrabble." Loki twirled his scepter around his fingers.

"Scrabble? Really? You know I am the worst at that game!" Percy complained.

"Exactly, it means I can always win." Loki planted a kiss on Percy's cheek.

"Enough. Either surrounded now or fight," Ebony Maw called out.

"Since when have you know us to surrender?" Percy smirked and uncapped Riptide before whispering to Loki, "Try to keep damage to a minimum. Mortals are standing inside all the stores around us and we cannot afford to let them get hurt."

"I bet I can get more points than you." Percy grinned at the thought of a challenge.

"Fine," he responded, "but if you start stealing my points I'll punch you in the face."

"You could never! You love me too much," Loki started before leaning in to kiss Percy on the lips. As they kissed, Loki lifted the Scepter and nailed Corvus Glaive with a blast that blew him backwards. Percy jerked away in surprise before sending Loki a liking glare. "I'm up," Loki grinned before diving into the battle, Percy following closely behind.

The two worked like a well oiled machine, fighting back to back and slashing at their enemies. They knew each other's weaknesses and covered for each other to keep them safe. They kept their use of powers to a minimum, only using them to diminish the damage to the surrounding areas. Loki and Percy were dominating the battle, and the Black Order was getting ready to retreat when a loud bang was herd from the base of the tower. The fighting stopped as everyone turned to look at what was happening.

The Avengers walked out of the tower in all of their costumes. Percy held back a laugh as Loki Leander forward and sighed. The Black Order also started chuckling at the ridiculousness of their outfits.

"Leave this planet alone and return to where you came out of," Steve called out, lifting up his shield.

Ebony Maw started laughing as he nodded to Proxima. They all turned and began walking away. Proxima then turned around and whispered, "One last present." Proxima then turned around and stabbed Loki through the stomach. Before turning and running away.

Percy stared on in shock before screaming on the top of his lungs and racing to Loki's side.

"No, you can't do this to me! I won't lose you too! Please, you can't leave me. I need you." The heartbreak was evident in his voice as he cradled Loki's head in his hands. Bruce rushed today his side to take a look at the wound but Percy pushed him away. "None of your mortal instruments can save him now, Doctor."

Loki reached up and grabbed at Percy's hand. "You can save me, my love. I know you can."

"I can't control my powers, Loki. I'll kill you and everyone one around us," Percy sobbed, desperately pressing his forehead to Loki's. The other Avengers stood around awkwardly, trying to do anything but stare at the intimate moment.

"I trust you, my love, and I always will." Loki chocked out.

"Please, you cannot leave me!" Percy cried.

"I love you, Perseus Jackson."

"And I love you, Loki Odinson," Percy replies before pressing their lips together and letting his powers flow through him. "I promise I won't lose you. Never again." Percy concentrated on letting us power flow through him and into Loki, focusing on the feel of their bodies pressed together. He felt the power begin to build up within him, demanding to be released, but Loki reached up and wrapped his arms around Percy's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Percy's powers rushed out of him and into Loki, targeting the gaping hole in his stomach and helping the wound bit together. Slowly but surly, the wound stitched together and the blood flow stopped.

Loki looked up and smiling at Percy, "I knew even and idiot like you could save me."

"You're lucky I considered you worth saving." Percy stood up, dragging Loki up with him. "You look terrible!" Loki looked down at himself, his shirt was torn to pieces and covered in blood. He had small scratches up and down his arms, and plenty of scars could be seen through the hole in his shirt.

"Let's get you cleaned up before we go recruiting. Gods know Thalia won't be following you into any battle with you looking like that. Besides we're gonna need them if the mortals are gonna keep following us into battle like idiots." Percy raised his voice towards the end to ensure the others could hear his comment. The Avengers stood in shock at the display they just saw, even Tony Stark being at a loss for words.

"You are staying here, and we are going to get recruits. And no you're not to come with because you will get yourselves killed, so stay put." Percy and Loki pushes past them and began walking into the forest to find some long lost family.

Okay so my friend made a mistake my introducing me to Riverdale and I cannot stop watching it. I am so addicted it's not healthy. I highly recommend you watch it!! I'm halfway through season 3 and things are getting intense. Also please tell me who you like better Archie or Jughead. I love one and hate the other- see if you can guess which is which. Thank you so much for being patient! I am so sorry and I love you all so much!