Who Knew?

Percy gave his mom a quick kiss on the forehead, and Loki promised they would visit soon.

"Stay safe, boys." Sally gave them both a tight embrace before walking to the elevator to leave, glaring at the avengers until the doors shut.

"So, in order to properly prepare for this threat, you're going to have to share everything you know about him," Fury demanded, gesturing for Loki and Percy, and the Avengers, to follow as he walked through a set of doors.

Loki and Percy shared a meaningful glance. Percy opened his mouth but immediately shut it again, glancing towards Loki, who sighed. They walked through the doors and found the Avengers all sitting around a rounds table. Percy pulled around a seat for Loki, who blushed, before sitting in the other seat.

"Ouch, that was rude, Bambi." Percy fell as if he'd been shot, into the seat he had pulled out for Loki. 

"So, who's telling us about the next guy I have to put an arrow through." Everyone looked towards the door to see Clint, or Hawkeye, leaning against the door frame. Loki opened his mouth, but Clint cut him off, "It's fine. When I was under your control, it opened a door into your mind so I was able to pick up enough to figure out you were being controlled as well. After I was released, I hijacked the plane and flew myself back here, just in time to pick up the last bit of your conversation."

Wisely, Loki did not comment on his story. "Well, the threat we will be facing is Thanos. He is a very powerful being, one of the most powerful left, and his goal is to wipe out half of humanity to 'bring balance' to the population. His theory is that the Earth, and all other planets, are overpopulated and the only way to save the beings living on these planets is to wipe half of them out." 

"Sounds like a nice guy," Tony muttered.

"And how do you know him?" Fury ignored Tony, as always. 

"Well, last year I fell off the Bifrost, or the rainbow bridge for you ignorant mortals. When I fell, I eventually landed onto a planet, Sanctuary. It wasn't very populated, only housing Thanos and the Chitauri. They found me and dragged me into the dungeons to await a meeting with their master. After a few hours, two came back and dragged me up."

Loki's Memories of Sanctuary

Chains dug into my ankles as the Chitauri dragged me into the throne room. Loki tried to get his footing, but the threw him to the ground before kneeling themselves. Loki gasped for breath, trying to gather his wits to face the new situation he'd gotten himself into.

"Now," a deep voice purred, "Is that any way to treat our honored guest?"

The Chitauri hissed before hauling Loki back to his feet. He quickly looked around. The throne room was dark and crumbling as if we were in an old castle on Midgard. There were many holes in the room, in which Loki could only see pitch black night around him. A few Chitauri could be seen walking past the windows, but Loki couldn't tell how many were out there.

"Well, little one, how did you find your way here?" The voice asked. It came from a shadowy figure sitting on the throne, and Loki was immediately reminded of Odin. Loki's pulse increased, hammering in his ears as he struggled to remain calm.

"My apologies," Loki rasped, his throat dry from the lack of water, "I did not mean to intrude. I am simply lost, all I know is that I am a long way from home."

"You certainly are, Loki Laufeyson." The figure rose from his throne before descending the steps. Loki tried to scramble back, but the Chitauri held him in place.

"How, How do you, Why do you–" The figure cut him off.

"I know everything about you Loki Laufeyson. I know that you were abandoned by Laufey as a child. I know Odin took you in, but never treated you the same as his golden son. I know Odin mistreated you for many years. I know Thor and his friends bullied you for many years. I know Odin lied to you about your heritage. I know you tried to commit suicide by jumping off the Bifrost. I know you feel alone. I know you feel broken." With every word, the figure grew closer, until Loki could just make his large figure out in the darkness. His hand stretched out to cup Loki's face. He tried to jerk away, but the man gripped tighter. "Do not fret, little one. You are not alone anymore. My home is your home."

"Thank you for your hospitality, but I really must be going." Loki wrenched his chin out of Thanps' grasp and yanked his arms back from the Chirauri before turning away. The Chitauri went to grab Loki, but the man gestured for them to wait.

"Going where? You have no home to return to. Please join me. I can be your family." He held out his hand.

"No." Loki spun around and stared him down. "I know who you are, I've read about you. You are the titan, Thanos, and you wipe out planets and claim you are saving them. That's not saving, that's slaughter!"

"How is that any different from what you did." Thanos had a smug smile on his face.

Loki whispered, "It's not. We're both monsters." Loki spun around, but the Chitauri were upon him, dragging him back to Thanos and throwing him at his feet. He placed a boot on Loki's neck, cutting off his air supply. 

"I am no monster. I am saving these people. They do not know how to save themselves, so I am saving them!" Thanos roared, putting more pressure on his boot. Loki gasped for air, slowly losing the fight to stay conscious. 

"You will never rule them. They will not follow a monster," Loki rasped. Suddenly, the boot was removed from his neck, and Loki began coughing violently.

"We'll see about that shall we, little one," Thanos whispered into Loki's ear. Then, to the Chitauri he commanded, "Take him to his new room and help him settle in."

The Chitauri hissed and dragged him back towards the dungeons. This time going much deeper. Loki tried his hardest to keep track of where they were, but they took so many twists and turns that he became disorientated. Eventually, They threw him into a large room with two cages, two tables, and a large rack of weapons. They lead him off to the right, and threw him into the tiny cage and slammed the door shut after chaining his hands to the ceiling. Loki cursed and kicked at the door with his heels. 

"So you're my new roommate," Loki's head jerked up as he looking into the other cage, and bright green eyes stared back.

Back to the present day

"Thanos asked me to join, I said no, and was thrown into prison with an annoying roommate," Loki said. Percy started laughing, although no one knew why he'd find his boyfriend being tortured funny.

"That's not a lot to go off of," Furt stated ignoring Percy's giggles, "Did he say anything specific when recruiting you?"

"Nothing important," Loki stated cooly, obviously not willing to give up any more information.

"Thanks for the detailed story, Reindeer Games." Tony kicked his feet up on the table, either not noticing, or ignoring, the glare from Nick Fury.

"Where do you play into all of this?" Black Widow turned everyone's attention to Percy Jackson, just having collected himself from his laughing fit. 

"Well, since this idiot wasn't willing to give you a lot of information, I might as well go into a bit more detail for you. In order to do that, however, I need to go back a few years before this stuck-up, know it all was thrown into the cage across from mine.

Hey guys! Coronavirus sucks, just saying. I am going to be stuck in my room a lot, so I've been writing more lately. I had a very big writer's block, and couldn't figure out where I wanted it to go, but I think I have a pretty good idea now, do it should be a lot easier to write! Thank you all for your support, I never imagined this many people would be reading my story, and I love each and every one of you. Please stay safe in this scary time! Also, side note, the cover for this book really sucks so if anyone wants to design a cover, just let me know! I love you all, have an amazing day!