29 - Little talk

Comincia dall'inizio

"Um...H-Hello..." Eri greeted him, standing beside the green couch. The redhead looked over and saw Eri, fiddling with her fingers.

"O-Oh hi Eri-chan! I never got to introduce myself! I'm Ejiro Kirishima, nice to meet you!" He said, giving Eri a smile. Something lit up in Eri's mind, she remembered what Y/n had said about Ejiro Kirishima.

"Kirishima-san..." Eri asked, hopping up on the green couch.

"Mhm?"

"D-Do you know Y/n-san?" Kirishima's face slightly darkened, and his smile faded into a little one. He looked down to his feet, then back to Eri.

"Yea...she's my little sister..." He said. Eri's face on the other hand, lit up.

"Do you know where I could find her?" Eri asked, full of anticipation. "I have to thank her..." Kirishima was surprised.

"Eri-chan...why do you need to thank her? Didn't she help..." Kirishima trailed off, not wanting to mention Overhaul's name around Eri.

"She helped me...and I never said thank you for helping me escape..." Little tears welled up in Eri's eyes, but she blinked them away, her face remaining expressionless.

"I..." Kirishima was taken back. He wasn't informed about this, and he lashed out on you for no reason. "Sorry Eri-chan, but I don't know where she is!" He said, putting on a smile.

"Really? It sounded like you both were close when y/n was talking about you..." Eri said, looking down to her feet. "She was talking about how kind and caring you were, and how that she would do anything to make you smile!" Eri said with a faint blush on her face.

/sniffle/

Ejiro Kirishima was crying. He always assumed that you had hated him. Leaving him with just a note, becoming a villain when he was a hero, getting mixed up in his things to annoy him...but no.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was for him.

For his feelings.

For his own good.
.
.
.
For him.

He didn't exactly get what you meant by it, but he understood that he wasn't the only one hurting out of the two of you. And that was completely correct.

You always wanted to leave your villain life and go give Ejiro a huge ass hug. You used to made scenarios in your head, where he hated you for everything and he ended up never forgiving you. But your optimistic side of the personality pushed that wayyyyyyy down and you hadn't thought about things like that for years.

"K-Kirishima-san? Are you o-ok?" Eri asked quietly. Kirishima quickly wipes his tears.

"Yea, I'm all good! I just had a bit of dust in my eye, haha!" He said in a cheery tone. Eri gave a cute little nod.

"ERI-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU?" A loud voice boomed. Eri flinched a bit and reached for Kirishima's arm. Mirio, Aizawa, and the rest of the students outside bursted into the building, with worried looks on their faces. Eri popped her head up from behind the couch, and they all saw her with Kirishima.

Mirio and Izuku took Eri and said goodbye to everyone as they made their way to the main building. Eri looked back and gave Kirishima a slight wave, and he gladly returned the gesture.

_

__

___

____

-10 hours later-

*thump*

"WATER I NEEDS WATER." You screeched, yeeting yourself into the bar. The other villains followed behind you, and they were all a chapped as Shigaraki. You do NOT want to know what Shigaraki looked like rn.

Kurogiri was behind the bar, quenching the poor children's thirst. As you all know from the beginning of the chapter, the league plus you went to the Lut desert, aka the hottest place on fucking earth. When they got there, it was 94° Celsius. LIKE BITCH- Spinner brought a fucking bottle of ice, and like 15 mins later is was practically boiling. At one point y'all were hallucinating.

But nonetheless, you got the job done.

"H-Hey...I'll be..right back." You said between deep breaths. You teleported from there to hell to your penthouse, where you found Mei. She was tweaking the device on a beanbag chair in the living room.

"Hey Mei...." you said in a worn out tone. You flopped down on the beanbag beside her. "I got the next gem..." You took off your shrek backpack and handed her the twelfth gem.

"Nice job y/n- omg what happened?? You look like you flew to the moon and back without a helmet." Mei asked, taking the gem out of your hands.

"Well...We traveled through the Lut desert for five hours, then finally found the stronghold, then for three hours we all evaded guards...and then we found where the gem was, then waisted an hour trying to get the gem, then we had to destroy the quirk barrier to get out of there." You said in one long breath.

Mei placed the back of her palm on your forehead, the retracted it. Mei got up, put the gem down, and went to the freezer. She brought out a bag of peas and brought it over to you.

"You're having one huge heat stroke." She said, placing the bag on your head. "I'll put on The office so you can rest."

And she did just that.

Completely meme of the day: