25 - Apple

Around 3:00 pm, you entered the Hasaikai. You entered the room Overhaul was in, and closed the door behind you. He was sat on a green couch, with a game board on the table separating the two couches. Mimic and Chronostasis were also in the room, Mimic was him normal self, and Chronostasis was holding a little girl in his arms. She had bandages on her frail limbs and beautiful long silky hair with dazzling red eyes.

You took as seat on the nice couch across from Overhaul, and there was a moment of silence in the room.

"Eri, come over here." Overhaul said in his monotone voice. Chronostasis put Eri on the ground, and she slowly crept her way over to Overhaul's side.

"Eri, this is your new sitter, say hello."

"H-H-Hello..." she said in a quivering voice. You took note of this.

"Hi Eri-chan. I'm Y/n, nice to meet ya'." You said softly, giving her a bright smile. She slightly nodded in response.

"Crono, take Eri outside so I can explain some things to y/n." Chronostasis picked up Eri once again, turned the knob, and walked out the door. Overhaul turned to you.

"You are a good fit for this job, because like you said before, you can regenerate from the molecular level. Eri's quirk— Rewind, allows her to rewind things, back to before they were even alive. You can handle that, right?"

"Yes."

"Your responsibility is Eri's entertainment and safety from outsiders. Keep an eye on her and if anything goes wrong just come and get me."

"And if I refuse?"

"Everyone has a limit to their quirk, right? I'll push your limit on healing, and you'll be suffering for a long while."

You nodded your head in response, stood up, then walked out the door. On the other side of the door stood Chronostasis and Eri.

"Here." Chronostasis handed you Eri, and you received her with open arms. You felt her tense body right when you held her in your arms, but you had a gift— you were amazing with children.

You held Eri in a securing way, to make her feel safe and loved. At let me tell ya, that worked like a charm. You felt Eri's frail figure relax into your arms. She looked up at you, and you gave her one of your best heart-warming smiles.

"This way, Y/n." Chronostasis lead you to Eri's room. He opened the door, and you saw a large room filled to the brim with random toys. In the middle of the room was her bed, and you saw light blood stains on the sheets.

"You will be with Eri in here." And with that, Chronostasis left, shutting the door. There was a slight hint of creepiness in the atmosphere.

"So, Eri-chan, whadaya wanna do?" You asked, crouching down to your knees.

"C-Can you...h-hug m-m-me?" She asked. You were surprised at her answer.

"Y-Your arms...t-they felt...nice to be in..." You slowly swept the poor girl up in your arms and held her tight. You could tell she was suffering. Shigaraki told you their plan, and you were utterly disgusted.

"So what do you want to pass the time, Eri-chan?"

"W-We could play d-dolls..."

"Okay then-

"But...don't let go..."

And you did just that.