Sana turned off the call, she grab her things and the car keys in the table and  she immediately run outside...

"Sana???..."

"Sana~ya!.." Momo shouts, the moment she noticed Sana running ..

"Guys! Sana get the car key! Ya~ Jihyo~ah call manager~nim right now..." Nayeon said as she start panicking...

"Sana unnie can't drive..." Dahyun worriedly said...

"I'll gonna call Tzuyu..." Momo said..

Meanwhile, Sana started now the engine she's not really good in driving a car but she badly want to see Tzuyu right now.

She wanted to explain, Sana suddenly feel hurt when Tzuyu didn't answer her question earlier but she can't blame the latter since she's the one who ruined her trust...

"Tzuyu~ah..." She mumble to herself as her tears are continue falling down...

Meanwhile, when Tzuyu received Momo's call she start to get panicked she never wasted anytime, she drove flew to JYPE.

Tzuyu tried to contact Sana, she was nervous and worried for the latter...

"Please Sana, answer it..." She Mumble to herself...

Sana saw her phone ringing, so she reached out her phone the moment she saw Tzuyu's name in the screen..

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana's still crying as her vision was now starting to get blurry...

"Where are you??? Sana stop the car right now..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah please believe me the video was not full please let me explain my side..."

"I will, I will so please stop the car now Sana. I will get you... "

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Stop crying now, Love..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah, I really do please believe me..."

"I do believe you Sana..."

"I love you ..."

"I love you Sana..."

The moment when Sana ran a red light. That’s when a huge  truck rammed into her passenger’s side.

Tzuyu hear the  sound of Sana's car’s screeching brakes and tires skidding on the  pavement...

"SANA???!.." She nervously shout...

"Sana???!!!.."

The phone suddenly fall, as Sana's car rolled over several times, breaking glasses and inflating the safety bag.

Her head made contact with the cement ground not a moment later. Currently, blood is pouring out of her noggin.

Images flashed across Sana's mind  was the images of her wife Tzuyu and clips of her life flashing past like a slideshow that was sped up.

The last thing she saw was a waterfall of glass cascading down on her before everything went black, and the immense weight was lifted off her as she seemed to float away into complete and utter darkness.

-

Police and traffic enforcers who are patrolling in that area immediately help Sana.. they immediately call 911 and brought the latter to the hospital....

Momo, Nayeon and Mina immediately went to the hospital the  moment they saw the news, Tzuyu speed up her car and she directly went to the hospital after some minutes she already arrived, she saw Sana's Friend patiently waiting outside the operating room.