thirteen .

" hoseok get off me! stop it hurts please! stop it " the screaming never stopped. jungkook layed awake listening, he was fearful for the boy next door. but he new he couldn't interfere. he still wanted to see the blue haired boy enter his room after smiling at him. he still wanted to hear the pretty boy play the piano, just for him.

he didn't want to lose him. but he couldn't bear hearing the screams and yelling coming from the petite boy. he stood up from bed finally having enough. he slips on his shoes and walks next door banging on the door. hearing no response he turns the knob to find it open and walks in.

"hello?"

"help me! please!" jungkook hears from the room next to him and quickly slips off his shoes running in the direction of the voice.

running while dialing the police, he enters the room quietly to find a poor boy struggling to stay awake and a man on top of him choking him forcefully.

jungkook doesn't hesitate to throw the man off the boy and punch him repeatedly until the boy pulls jungkook back. the police arrive to the scene and take the semi-consious man to the car, and the boy clings onto jungkook for dear life crying and coughing.

jungkook wraps his arms around the small boy and rocks softly.

"you're okay. you're okay piano boy"