Popped up on your screen. Whipping around you saw a silhouette distorted by the fountain's water. "Hello!" You chimed, seeing the one you were searching for. "You found me." You met halfway around and tucked your phone away. So casual. You took note of his simple attire. Almost black tailored jeans, a plain white v-neck, and dressy brown shoes.

"You look lovely." Might leaned in some. Why does he smell so nice? Smells like a husband. "Oh! Thanks." You broke eye contact, turning away. "You look nice, too." The sudden warmth in your gut was less than appreciated at the moment. "Did you just get here?" You asked. "No." Might shook his head. "What?" You turned back. "I'll admit I was stalking you this time."

Your lip turned up. I take it back, he smells like a stalker. "In my defense, I was already here. You looked right at me." He laughed. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to interrupt what you were focused on." The blonde stated. "Do you like what you see?"

"It's beautiful." Your eyes crawled to the scenery, soon followed by your head. "Are you ready to go down, then?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." You answered. "Lead the way."

You walked in silence, save for the rustling of the leaves. Your fingertips brushed against the tips of the red bushes and your palms were tickled by the petals of the autumn cherry blossoms. Following, at Might's side, the serpentlike, grassy path to the pond.

"It's gorgeous out here." You paused as the two of you crossed the stone bridge. You stood watching the numerous oil painted koi swim freely below you. "Do you frequent this place?" You asked. It was such a large garden, one you hadn't heard of and yet it was definitely the best you'd ever seen. 

"Somewhat. I'd definitely like to be here more." There was something off in his voice when he said that, you wished you'd been looking at him when he answered. You leaned gently on the railing, still watching the fish. The ones with porcelain scales reflected the autumn colors that fell onto the water's surface. "Is it too early for me to say the same?"

"Not at all." Might leaned with you. "I know there's more to see, but I'm happy here for the moment." You said softly. "Take your time."

After getting your fill of koi watching, you stood straight. "Where to next?" You asked. "I'll let you decide." The hero watched you think. "Hmmm." You pursed your lips as you looked around. "There." You pointed to a black pine that seemed to be the staple of the garden. 

You started walking, Might pushed off the railing and followed you over to the massive tree. You took a seat on one of the larger rocks. It sat low to the ground, it's smooth surface surrounded by mums of all colors. The blonde rested off to your side. Another breeze came winding in, a maple leaf making itself comfortable on your temple in an dry thwack. Might let out a barely audible snicker as you peeled it from your skin. "This one's pretty." You pinched at its bronzed tips.

"Look this way." Might called to you. "Hm?"

Click.

"Might!" You gasped.

Click "Did I do something wrong?"

"Stop!" Laughter took you while you tried to snatch away his phone.

Click. "Stop what?" Damn those long arms! "Stooop." You opted to cover your face.

Click. "I don't understand what you mean. What am I stopping?" A hand pulled at your wrists gently, removing your little defense.

Click. "Might nooooo!" You turned away, still laughing.

Click. "I don't get it!" He shot in front of you.