Chapter 10

° Y/N POV°

"Ok guys we're here!" 

I turned the car engine off and turned to look at Isaac in the passenger's seat. He smiled at me and pressed a finger to his lips. I sent him a questionning look and he simply nudged his head towards the backseat. I followed the direction he pointed to and saw Lydia's head resting on Stiles', both sleeping soundly. Scott had decided to escort Allison back home seeing she was drunk. I looked back up to Isaac and smiled. He took his phone out to snap a picture of them.

"Payback"

I nodded and still smiling, got out of the car. I opened the car doors and softly woke Lydia up. She stirred and said something I didn't understand before opening her eyes and without saying a word, she got out of the car. Stiles woke up seconds after, getting out and following Lydia. I looked over to Isaac who had gotten out too. 

"They look like zombies. Do you think they can open the door on their own?"

He laughed softly.

"They're probably going to bump into it several times before giving up."

We opened the door for them and they went straight for the couch, not bothering to go upstairs for an actual bed. As soon as they hit the couch, they fell asleep almost snoring. Great. I looked back at Isaac who was taking yet another picture of the happy couple. 

"Are you hungry?"

He looked up to me with puppy eyes, he didn't even need to answer the question. I took out two bowls, filling them up with cereal THEN milk. We went outside to eat it by the pool. We sat there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before he broke it.

"This is the best cereal I've had in my entire life"

"I'm a great cook, I can also make water and a raw egg if you want"

"As delicious as that sounds, I have to pass"

I chuckled and went back to my cereal. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but gave up.

"What? Are you shy now?"

He blushed slightly but smiled anyways.

"No.. I was just thinking it's funny how we never really talked before"

"I know why. I'm way too pretty and intimidating and you're way too shy and obsessed with me"

He faked an offended face and put a hand to his heart. 

"You wish"

I smiled warmly and he went back to being serious

"I just mean we could've been... friends for much longer"

I didn't know why but my heart suddenly felt heavier and I had to force a smile on my lips.

"Right. Friends."

I stared at my now empty cereal bowl and felt even heavier than before. 

"Too bad you didn't talk to Jackson sooner, you two seem close now."

He said the last part through grited teeth. Did I sense... jealousy? That somehow made me feel a little better. I looked at him, his jaw was clenched and his eyes were glued on a spot straight ahead of him. If I was being honest, it was kind of hot.

"Yeah I guess after fucking him, we got close"

He turned his head violently, shock plastered on his face

"I'm kidding, relax. I wouldn't want to steal him from you, I know you have a crush on him"

He relaxed and his face lit up

"Oh no, please don't tell him I look at him when he plays Lacrosse"

I laughed and just like that, the tension vanished. We spent about an hour near the pool before deciding it was way too cold outside. As we were going upstairs, my eyelids felt heavy and I felt a wave of sleepiness wash through me. By the time we got to my room, I felt like I was going to collapse and sleep on the floor.

"Do you mind if we sleep in my bed, I'm too lazy to set a matress for you"

He blushed slightly but nodded

"Sure, as long as you don't steal all the blankets like last time"

It was my turn to blush. I  went to the bathroom to change in a pair of black shorts and an oversized shirt to sleep in and told him to just use whatever he found. When I came back, he was in grey sweatpants I had brought with me when I moved. They belonged to one of my guy friends who would probably never see them again, they were too comfy. Isaac didn't have a shirt on. That could become a problem. He turned around and smiled. I melted.

"Sorry I couldn't fit in any of your shirts"

He pointed to my drawer but my eyes stayed on him. The room suddenly felt a lot hotter, I tried my best to look him in the eyes while he talked. Fortunately he looked like he was struggling to keep his eyes glued to mine too. I didn't question it as it probably would have led to him noticing me staring at his oh so defined muscles. 

"Don't worry, you can probably leave the sweatpants here if you ever come over to sleep again"

I mentally slapped myself. He smirked, of course. 

"You just can't keep me out of your bed, can you?"

I blushed and laughed slightly.

"I'm so tired I'm going to faint, let's go to bed"

He nodded, still smiling and we got under the covers. They felt warm and soft, I was in heaven. I switched off the light of my nightstand and turned to face Isaac. He turned to face me and we both looked at each other smiling like idiots. I felt my eyes closing.

"I'm really glad I met you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. I feel like I'm never going to finish this story guys! It's been so long