Becky handed her title off the side while Lauren jumped down. The bell rang twice and the girls were off. They circled each other before joining up.

The back and forth lasted for a while, both Becky and Lauren giving powerful hits. It wasn't clear to anyone who would be the true winner.

But here they stood, Becky's back turned to Lauren while she waited outside the ring on the apron. Both girls were beyond exhausted, quite frankly, neither expected the match to last that long.

Lauren raised her hands above her head and clasped them, the signal for her finisher. she hoisted herself up onto the top rope as Becky turned around. to tell the truth, the dark haired girl didn't want to drop kick her best friend, but she needed to. Hopefully, Becky wouldn't be too sour about it.

Lauren leapt off, feet connecting with Becky's upper chest.

"What a patada voladora by Lopez! She's going for the cover on lynch."

"1"

Lauren held Becky's body down, hooking the leg.

"2"

"3" Lauren jumped up, falling against the ropes. A wide smile was on display as the championship belt was handed to her. She walked away from the ref, not even letting him raise her arm.

Lauren climbed the turnbuckles, standing on the second one as she raised the title in the air.

The girl walked out the ring, her music filled everyone's ears as she slipped her jacket back on. Lauren placed her crown on her head before turning to the crowd one last time.

Lauren waited behind the curtain, accepting hugs and handshakes for those there to congratulate her. The girl waited for her favorite Irish girl to walk in again.

Becky wasn't angry, it was a good fight and she knew Lauren deserved that championship as much as she did.

Lauren and Becky hugged, no words were exchanged, just a tight hug.

"I'm gonna go shower," Becky mumbled with a small smile after one final hug.

Lauren walked off while slipping her gloves off of her hands, all she really wanted was a bottle of water and a change of clothes.

"Hey," Lauren turned around at the sound of someone approaching behind her. She smiled up at the man, well not up, he was only a few inches taller than the girl.

"A.J," he said sticking his hand out. Lauren smiled at the mans southern accent, it almost matched hers.

"Lauren," she responding shaking his hand with her right hand, holding her title on her shoulder with the other.

A.j stood there a moment before continuing, "I- I just wanted to say good match."

"Thanks," Lauren said with a smile, "you had a pretty good one too, great forearm there at the end."

"not as good as you're finisher, after all you are the new champion."

Lauren smiled while looked down at the belt on her shoulder, "Yeah, I've been fixin' to get this for a while now."

"I'm after one of the two," he said with a smirk.

Lauren chuckled while shaking her head, "it was great meeting you, but I need water and a shower."

A.J nodded, speaking his good bye, both walked away for each other. Lauren grabbed the bottle of water from the catering table before making a b-line for the locker room.

Not even 20 minutes later, Lauren walked out of the locker room in her gray joggers and a cutoff shirt. Most of the talent had already left, some heading home to visit family, other on there way to the next show in California.

Lauren didn't find it necessary to travel home, after all it was a far drive and no one was waiting for her. Sure she had a roommate and a dog, but it didn't seem worth the money.

Lauren walked down towards the parking garage, where she would meet her current driver.

"Hey," she told him with a smile.

"Hey, congrats on the big win tonight," drew told her, "how's it feel to be a champion?"

"Eh," she said, "it's kind of weighing my bag down."

The two looked at each other before laughing, Lauren would never admit it but the title meant a hell of a lot to her.

"Let's go," drew said with a playful roll of his eyes while twirling the keys around his finger.

The pair loaded their bags into the truck of the black car before climbing in.

"Chick-fil-A?"

"Chick-fil-A," she confirmed with a nod.

liked by wwerollins, beckylynchwwe and 1

liked by wwerollins, beckylynchwwe and 1.237.083 other.

laurenjlopez: the title has a new home.

♛♛

guys, I have so many plans for wrestlemania right now (which involve Becky, Seth, aj, Drew, and Lauren.)