The ears - TFW 2.0

It had taken the boys over three years to find out Alexus's biggest secret, and it was that she was part elf

It had taken the boys over three years to find out Alexus's biggest secret, and it was that she was part elf. Her hair was a light shade of grey, almost white if you looked at it the right way, She just told the boys it was a fashion choice. Alexus went on loads of hunts with the boys and yet she never revealed her ears until now, they were undercover to take out some werewolves who were hiding as gym coaches. Dean and Castiel got jobs as a trainer and a secretary, while Sam and Lex were just members at the gym. All was going smoothly until Sam and Dean were burning the bodies, that's where it all went wrong.

"Hey Cas?..I never knew you'd be such a great secretary" Lex joked laughing to herself as the wind blew again rustling the leaves and making the fire burn higher, the heat moved towards Castiel and Alexus as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail "It's just like staying home from hunts, there's just over confident assholes instead of monsters" Castiel explained watching Dean closely. Lex laughed softly as she turned towards the garage "I'm going to bed! Night Losers!" Alexus yelled walking inside of the bunker and to her room towards the bathroom for a shower

"Did you guys see that?" Dean asked after doing a double take at Alexus after she went inside "her ears make her look like she works for santa" he joked walking towards the garage "Sammy, I'm going to bed, i've had enough ganking and beer for the night" Dean said going to his bedroom. That was the last night that was normal, every night after that was odd, Sam would read books about elves, and dean would make comments about fairies and santa's elves, castiel would just slap dean after every crud comment he made.

______

"Whatcha readin, Sammy?" Alexus asked smiling at Sam and Dean "An interesting journal about elves, it's great" he smiled looking up at her, Alexus just stiffened and looked at Sam and Dean with hurt "If you already knew then why didn't you just say anything?!" she yelled, tears brimming her eyes as she rushed back to her bedroom slamming the door, they were assholes! Alexus grabbed her bag starting to shove her clothes into the baby blue bag, grumbling insults and cuss words under breath, once the bagged was zipped and she was pulling on her shoes Sam walked in. "Lex...please don't leave..we weren't trying to make fun of you ya know..we just..w-we were trying to let you know we knew" he explained sadly.

"It's okay s-sam..Dean doesn't hate me does he?.." She whispered nervously while holding back tears, it was a deal breaker to stay if dean hated her, the only thing she'd want from her family (sam, Dean, and Cass) is for acceptance and love, but if one of them hated her then she would leave and wouldn't look back..leave the only family she knew or had.

"N-no! Alexus he doesn't hate you!...he's just..he's Dean..he's gonna make fun of it at first then he's gonna think you're the coolest person he's ever met, maybe he'll even let you join the 'I killed hitler' club." Sam whispered for her cupping her cheeks "nobody hates you right now..I promise..Cass and I still love you..and so does dean..he just has a hard time of showing it..remember the stories I told you from whenever he first met Castiel?..and he was secretly jealous and confused until he realized after all the damn eye fucking that they liked each other" Sam joked attempting to make Lex feel better, in all honesty, Sam didn't want Alexus to leave, she was the only one who would read with him, or do research, they were like brother and sister.

"Y-you promise?..he doesn't hate me?.." Alexus whispered rubbing her arm before pulling her hair up "I swear on it..okay?" Sam whispered "wanna go eat some breakfast?...Dean made fake bacon" he chuckled holding out his arm playfully "why yes, yes of course" she smiled linking arms with Sam walking towards the kitchen where dean and Cass sat eating "hey Lex, shouldn't you be working with Santa right now?" Dean joked making her give him a dead glare before throwing a piece of bacon at him "ya know..as much as you talk about meat.. I think you're gay dean..is there anything you wanna tell us?" Lex joked back, it was dean's turn to give a dead glare now.

"N-no! I'm not gay! Maybe you're gay!" Dean yelled before pointing at Sam "I'm the meat man!" He yelled as Sam slowly spit out the piece of bacon "Dean that wasn't cool!" Sam yelled glaring at the doorway "and stop saying that!" He added on.

Yep. This was home.