"When I tell ya what happened once you wake up, you're gonna hate me," I said when lifting her back up.

And then she simply replied to my statement with, "Horse."

I'm pretty sure the last time she was this drunk was when we were with Osamu and visiting family in Hyogo again, two months before her move. During that time we went outside for dinner with Kita too.

Without a doubt, we all distinctly remember how (Y/N) was sobbing at Kita whilst giving him an endlessly vigorous handshake, saying that in her next reincarnated life she wants to marry the handsome actor Yamazaki Kento and we all couldn't stop laughing when watching her.

Currently, I'm still carrying her on my back, it's around 12 am. I'm very tired from practice because of a big game that's coming next week and I'm also remarkably relieved that it's Sunday tomorrow which means a day off for the both of us.

Serizawa let me know the location of the decent and cheap hotel that was apparently nearby, so we could stay for the night. Turns out it is just a ten-minute walk.
This should be a good exercise in a way, however, that is just me thinking too optimistically since my spine aches because of this drunkard.

Absolutely, (Y/N) is extremely difficult to deal with when she's drunk as bad as this, but at the same time, this rare occasion is also one of my personal favorites.

Whenever she's drunk, she acts like a 6-year-old child which is super fun to watch and be a part of.

"What's your name?" I ask playfully.

"Boyfriend calls me (Y/N)-chan!" she cheerfully responds back, nuzzling her forehead on the back of my neck like some cat.

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"Mi – Miya Achumu!" eventually, she managed to hiccup my incorrect name out.

Wow. There it is.

The funniest, most strangest and admirable habitual thing in these once-in-a blue moon occasions. Her pronunciation of "tsu" turns into "chu" and so my name naturally changes when she's in this state.

"What do you like about your boyfriend?" I ask another question.

She presses her nose against the back of my head and I snort from the confusing suddenness of the action.

"Boyfriend is nice... Boyfriend smells nice...Amazing hair...Boyfriend is very handsome..."

"What?! Even more handsome than Yamazaki Kento?! "

"Yes... Much more handsome..." Sluggishly dropping her head on my shoulder, (Y/N) raises her swinging arm weakly to ruffle my hair.