3

I was at home during a casual Saturday morning. I didn't want to do but just lie around and sleep.

And my main reason was: the bed is too comfy.

Drowsily, I grabbed my phone to turn off my annoying-damned alarm.

9:30 am

I have Volleyball practice later at 3 in the afternoon, so I'll just wake up in around............ 45 minutes, so it's okay.

(Buzz buzz)

"Oh for goodness sake, what now?" I mutter out harshly. 

When turning my phone frustratingly once more I saw a new message pop up. Of course, it was (L/N). My morning transitioned into something tiring already.

From:(L/N) (F/N)
____________

>> I'm going to go on a walk, would you 
      like to join me for a bit?

I groan loudly, lazily tossing my phone on my pillow, and started heavily debating whether to deal with it and go or to reject it and carry on with my sleep.

"Was that (L/N)-san?" Osamu speaks up from the top bunk.

"Yeah, why?"

"What did she say?"

I heaved out a heavy sigh, "She asked if I wanna go on a walk with her for a bit."

"Ha, can I come?" Osamu pokes his head out from the side of his bed curiously. I saw that his bed hair was all over the place and I could smell his fishy morning breath from here.

"Why don't ya just go instead of me, we look the same I wonder if she'd noticed." I jokingly scoffed.

"Can I really do that-"

"Absolutely not. I'm going." I cut, but instantly wince in regret as I may have said it too quickly.

"Then why are ya complaining asshole?" Osamu deadpans irritatingly.

"I'm not."

"Ya are." My brother persists and jumps out of bed landing with a loud. Freaking. Thud.

"What are ya?! 10? You'll break the damn house!"

His reply: "Hahahaha."

From:(L/N) (F/N)
____________

>> I'm going to go on a walk, would you 
       like to join me for a bit?