26

On the first week, (Y/N) was invited out tonight with her two special friends: Serizawa and Yukimura.

They were planning to meet up and have this celebration for the big move to Tokyo. And this celebration took place in a really nice local restaurant.

And in that local restaurant were really humble staff, really good food, really good drinks, and of course, three girls sitting on a table leisurely – the utterly drunk one... Being mine.

Earlier, Yukimura gave me a call from (Y/N)'s phone saying she needs to be dropped off. So I came by.

Since I can't drive (yet) I had to go by taxi. In addition, (Y/N) has her own car in the nearby parking lot so we also can't leave to go home without it. Hence the reason why I brought a backpack full of essential stuff to stay a night in a hotel whilst she sobers up.

In actuality, I was about to leave unprepared until Yukimura suggested this idea on the phone call. If she didn't tell me in advance I most likely would have just come with nothing but me, myself and I.

When arriving at the scene, what was entertaining to watch from a distance was Yukimura and Serizawa sitting happily, and (Y/N) sitting happily too but in an extremely sloppy manner.
Her head was on the table and her idle face looked like she was going to sleep any minute, but her enthusiastic voice says completely otherwise.

Although I discovered only today, when Serizawa and Yukimura get tipsy they start singing and talking loudly, maybe sometimes crack really bad jokes – (Y/N) on the other hand, starts turning into the strange force of the party instead.

I absolutely knew it was time to go home when I observed (Y/N) hugging a large bottle of beer and start conversating with a fake decorative plant about what she had for breakfast this morning.

So we left after exchanging goodbyes...

Supposedly...

Sometimes I forget how much of a hassle she is when she's smacked down drunk. In fact, I'd have an easier time taking care of a constantly crying newborn child.

(Y/N) didn't want to leave, and was fussing about it, but she'd suffer the consequences if she continued drinking like this.

I'd suffer the consequences.

I had to physically drag her out, but then she fell down near the door where she also started tearing up a little.

My life doesn't get any easier than this don't worry!

Furthermore, I was nagged to carry her on my back because she officially claimed that her legs broke. In reality, she was just embarrassed to stand back up since she fell in front of the staff and a few other customers. Both of them giving us weird looks. Subsequently, I had to be the one to politely apologize and escape this restaurant.