19

"Pfft."

"Why are ya laughing?!" I ask, removing my head off the table and sit up, "You're laughing again?! Do ya ever stop?"

I just told her that I love her and she chooses to laugh at me?! What is this behaviour?!

"Atsumu-san." She calls my name with a happy face, "I already know that."

"Huh?" I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"I already know that you love me, you idiot." She chuckles, lightly smacking my shoulder. "Weren't you the one who wanted to take this relationship seriously? If that's not love, I don't know what is."

I freeze, then gulp, "Oh, so...Ya still remember that?"

The memory plays back to December, around a week before nationals. I remembered that (Y/N) had a mild cold and I accidentally woke her up while she was taking a nap. Then the scenario she's suggesting happened.

"How could I forget! You we're like a shoujo manga male lead, all cool and levelheaded. Do you remember what you said? Oi, (L/N), lets date for-"

"Stop stop stop!" I quickly shake my hand at her to make her stop, closing my eyes tightly shut to stop myself from wincing at the cringy memory. I gravely attempted to block that out my head. I didn't really want it in imagination or wanted to hear it teasingly from her. She knows that things like that makes me utterly embarrassed, but that won't easily stop her from bringing it up.

Honestly, though I did find it hilarious. I even had to stifle a laugh by biting down the bottom of my lip.

Her impression of me was pretty atrocious, and it did not leave my mind. She used a really stupid, deep husky voice and added serious ikemen expression.

"(Y/N)-chan, I did NOT sound like that."

"You totally did!" She retorts, "Oi, (L/N), lets date-"

"STOP!" I laugh, covering my ears. She laughs too but doesn't stop her show. I could still hear her dreadful mimics even under my hands.

"D'ya remember what you said in reply though?! Kya! If you catch a cold don't blame me Atsumu-san!" I start playing along. Throwing in a high-pitched impression of her, my voice cracking a bit, equally as abhorrent as hers.

(Y/N)'s laughter she held back was unleashed, causing me to do just as much, damn her contagious laughter,

"I don't remember saying kya! Also you sound like a cat in a blender when doing an impression of me!" She cries, using her spare hand to place dramatically on her chest, pretending to look offended.

I snort loudly at that horrid "kya!" of hers.

"Why'd ya lower your voice to the depths of hell when doing an impression of me then?" I argue back mischievously.

"It's because you do sound like that!" She says, holding back another fit of giggles, "WAIT! Depths of HELL? You're so mean!"

I couldn't control my smiles, the original self-control was simply thrown out the window.

My whole body felt light and I was enjoying myself more than expected. It really feels like I just ate a bag of sugar, I was so amused.

Even though we're not doing anything other than watching cheesy dramas on TV and eating oranges and talking about random things, I couldn't be anymore happier than I am right now with her.

I was still having so much fun no matter where we were. Strangely being with her was like having my own amusement park.

I almost forgot how she was sad earlier because of what apparently happened with Kita and her the day before. But (Y/N) is cheered up certainly, can I say it's because of me? Well, I'd better hope it is just for my own ego.