The Evil Guest

" FATHER "

You looked at Mr. Kim. You have seen him before through news. Cause however he is Kim Taehyung's father and also he is a famous businessman. So how he isn't in news? When you see him those days, you never thought that he is your father.

" You said that you have a business trip, haven't you? "

Tae asked shockingly.

" Yes, I had until I find that you have involved with a problem what you should not. "

Mr. Kim looked at you with anger. Then he straightly came in to the inside and sat on the sofa.

" APPAA " Tae said strictly.

Oh god his rudeness, what the fu**

Oh god his rudeness, what the fu** . My mom is dead but he doesn't care about it. However, you should not wonder about it. If he could leave both of you, like heartless man, how can hope the kindness from him more than rudeness. Also you looked at him with anger.

" Now it's over. We can't get back her again. I'll manage the funeral. If you want, I'll spend money for you either to live. But with one condition, you should stay low like you stayed before. "

" APPAA! "

He is such a cold hearted person. Oh god if he wouldn't your father, you had killed him here now. You got angry that much.

" Excuse me Mr. Kim, I don't want your help. I never wanted at the past and also wouldn't want in the future. "

When Mr. Kim hear it, he smirked at you.

" Really??? Do you know that how you lived all these times. Both of you lived because I gave money her. "

When you hear it, you was speechless. You confused because of what he said. What is he talking about? How can that be possible? Your mother had said that she rented some houses which she had. So then we can earn money. Then what the heck this man says???

" Appa! Stop this please! " Tae begged from his father. But Mr. Kim didn't care about it.

" Sorry Y/N! Please forgive me for his behavior... " Again Tae said to you sadly.

" Appa, why did you came here? "

" Okay straight to the point. I came here after met the detective Mr. Cheon. He said that they closed the case file because they have confirmed that this is a suicide case "

" NO!!! " You started to cry. But he continued his words carelessly.

" The funeral will be held tomorrow. Jimin, if you can take her there. "

Jimin nodded.

After that, Mr. Kim stood up and went to the main door. Then he stopped and turned back.

" Tae, Let's go "

" But..... Appa.... "

Tae didn't get a chance to finish his words. Mr. Kim glared at him with anger.