A feeling of vulnerability

Start from the beginning

He also had heard people in the village calling them the new three legendary ninjas. It made him smirk. All these people use to hate on Naruto, talk about Sasuke behind his back and today his friend was worshipped and he was recognised. He was even surprised that people welcomed him back so easily. His guess was that the fact that he was friend with two of the most loved people in the village helped him be accepted.

"Sasuke-kun?"

He moved his eyes towards the voice. Sakura and Tsunade were staring at him worriedly.

"Sasuke are you alright?" asked Tsunade.

"Yes."

Tsunade looked at his friend.

"That could be another symptom."

"No," he intervened before they started rambling about medical things again. "I was just thinking. We need to go and see Kakashi."

"We are not done here young man." interrupted Tsunade. He didn't listen to her and stood up anyway. She couldn't force him to stay here.

"I'll keep an eye on everything and if anything happens I'll tell Sakura. The mission we have is more important."

"Tsunade-sama, you're not gonna get him to change his mind. It was already a problem to get him here, it's a miracle he even stayed this long."

A miracle? What did she mean by a miracle. She woke him up and started shouting at him telling him that he was going to go to the hospital with her and when he refused she and her annoying strength dragged him by the sleeve here.

"Mhhh... very well then. Sakura will come with you on your mission. I'll personally ask Kakashi. You need a medic by your side at all time, we can't afford losing a strong Shinobi because of his unwillingness to take care of his health"

"Hn."

Sasuke walked out of the room. He turned around once in the hallway, safe from any other check-up and asked Sakura if she was coming. She smiled at him, took off her coat and walked by his side.

The two made their way to the Hokage tower. Sasuke was quiet thinking about what Tsunade said to him: unwillingness to take care of himself. Annoying doctors. Sakura will have to be with him from now on because of her. His plan of leaving without alone was seriously compromised now.

They arrived in front of the door. Sakura knocked and pushed it open.

"Kakashi-sensei, we're here." she stopped halfway into the room followed by him. "Naruto?"

"Yeah haha, Kakashi-sensei is training me to become Hokage. He wants me to see how it works!"

He saw Sakura smile at him. Naruto was training to become Hokage. This idiot was going to make it eventually.

"Sasuke, Sakura, please tell me about your journey and what you discovered."

The duo explained everything from the start. They both spoke taking turns. They shared what needed to be told depending on their abilities. Sakura focused on the analytical side of things and the medical one while he focused on what he knew about Kaguya and the dimensions. They eventually ended their story with the scroll Sakura managed to retrieve in the lava dimension.

"We haven't opened it. It's a little burnt I'm sorry... I didn't have long to find it and it was near the lava."

Kakashi took it in his hands. He looked at it from every angle.

"And you're convinced that Kaguya made that army a long time ago and it was just used by Obito and Madara during the war?"

Sasuke fixed the Hokage's fingers playing with the seal of the scroll.