His lips crash against hers in an open mouthed kiss, his tongue massaging hers. She snakes her arms around his waist as he, unexpectedly, pulls her closer. His tongue feels like magic against hers ━ soft and wet.

She releases a soft moan as one of his hands wraps itself around her throat ━ just the way she likes it. He bites down on her bottom lip gingerly, taking it with him as he pulls away, before releasing and licking it.

"I want to taste you." Kalani whispers, kissing his mouth again, craving his lips more than ever.

He doesn't hesitate to take a seat on the bed, his legs spread wide. Kalani drops to her knees between his legs and runs her hands over his thighs, slowly but surely getting closer to his manhood. He was a lot bigger than both her hands enclosed around him at the same time.

With a watering mouth, Kalani licks from the base of his dick to the top, enclosing her mouth around his tip. She keeps her eyes on him to see his mouth gape open. He releases a heavy sigh as she takes more of him into her mouth, now halfway to his base.

"Fuck..." He pulls his bottom lip into his mouth, his hand reaching for her hair. Her natural curls flow to her shoulders so he bunches it up to keep it out of the way.

He bucks his hips, pushing himself deeper into her warm mouth. Kalani relaxes her throat feeling him deep in there, taking more of him in until she hits his base. He keeps her head there before thrusting in and out, reveling in the sound of her gagging.

Giovanni releases her when he feels she's had enough. Kalani pulls back with a gasp, spit running down her chin. He wipes it before spreading it on her lips. She sucks his thumb sensually, maintaining eye contact.

After she takes a second to breathe, she takes hold of him again and puts his dick into her mouth. Bobbing her head, she pumps the rest that can't fit.

Giovanni's jaw drops, "Shit, Kalani, just like that. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum... "

Kalani looks up to meet his eyes only to see his head thrown back against the couch. His hips jerk and she can feel him pulsate in her mouth. She sucks faster, hollowing out her cheeks when, suddenly, he releases in her mouth.

His grip on her hair tightens as he pumps the rest of his cum into her mouth. Kalani pulls away with a wet gasp, his cum mixed with her spit dripping from her mouth.

With her lips wrapped around his tip, she swallows his cum, his head moving so he can look at her.

She pops him out of her mouth before he grabs her neck and pulls her to him. He meets her halfway, smashing his mouth against hers in another open-mouthed kiss. The taste of himself on her lips causes him to pull her onto his lap.

"My turn." Giovanni says against her lips. He wraps his arms around her and lifts her up. Her legs fly to wrap around his waist as he switches their positions.

He drops her softly, her breasts bouncing as she hits the bed. Leaning over, he grabs a scarf that she'd left on her night table and with one hand, he holds her wrists together above her head, while he pushes her closer to the headboard.

He quickly ties her wrists together and attaches the scarf to the headboard, expertly tightening it so she can't get out.

Even though they'd showered together before, Kalani couldn't help but feel so exposed under him. His eyes ravage her as he stands at the end of the bed, taking in the piece of art in front of him. She squirms under his stare.

"With your hands tied, I have the ability to do whatever I want to your body," He pauses, eyes meeting hers, "If you'll let me."

Kalani nods, eagerly.