~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~

Start from the beginning

"Just a while ago mom" He looked down as he smiled to himself remembering that kiss again.

"Aigoo! I'm going to be a grandma now!" She shouts in joy as she clap both her hands.

What?! Grandma? Wait no! Jimin's eyes widened as he tried to think of what to say.

"Ani, actually-"

"Oh come on Jimin-ssi. Don't be shy to admit it! Oh well, it's dark outside now, you better go home or else your mom will worry." She shushed Jimin as she escorted it outside. We're still going to school! How can eommoni think about us doing that?

"But-"

"I can handle this matter, don't worry." She smiled as she pushed Jimin to the driver's seat.

"Byee! Be safe when driving!" Cheonsa's mom waved  cheerfully as Jimin sighed and a small smile appeared on his face.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Urgh" Cheonsa groaned as she sat up on her bed, then suddenly, she felt like her head just got hitted by a sixteen wheeler truck.

"Gheez, i would never drink ever again" Cheonsa mumbled to herself as she get up to look at the mirror.

When she finally opened her eyes clearly, she saw that she's wearing her luxurious pajamas.

"Oh my coconut beans.."

Cheonsa's POV
Who dressed me up? And wait, how did i went hom-

"Where's your proof?"

"What proof do you want?"

That seems familiar...

Hang on..

OH..

"Aish! Cheonsa you're so stupid!" I hitted my hand to my head as i realized what just happened last night.

Did.. Did we kissed?!

(A/N: absolutely not. You guys ate each other's lips.)

Shut up author-nim! I'm having my moment!

(A/N: tss, i made you and you should be thankful for me, how dare you?)

ANYWAYS, I shrugged off the thoughts running through my mind as i took a shower and dressed up.

I replaced my bandage over my foot and when i'm done, i brought the clutch that's laying down over the floor. I think I won't be needing this anymore.. I feel much better, why is that?

Aish nevermind. After that I went downstairs only to see my siblings eating.

"Morning" they greeted as i go over them.

"Where's mom?"

"She said that she's going to buy and make invitation things? I don't know why.." Invitations? What's that for?

"Yah, you should eat before going to school." They said as i took an apple on the table.

"Nahh, this is enough. I'll be late." I said as i took the milk on the table and drank it.

"But that's mine-"

"Thanks." I said as i exited the door and went to the car.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Cheonsa!" I was about to return this clutch when i heard Lisa unnie's voice.

"Woah, you won't be needing that anymore? Let me help you." She said as she too it on my arms.