treinta y uno.

at josh's
"and what'd he say?" josh asked with his brows furrowed while i felt sharife and jalen's eyes on me.
"he said she wanted closure" i told them between sniffs and saw sharife's hand went behind my back and felt him rub.

"and they had to meet?" josh said loudly. i cant tell if he's angry or that's just his real voice. i nodded and went to lean on sharife still sobbing.

"why did he do it anyway?" jalen asked and i looked up at him as i let out a sigh,
"bronny told him that we kissed-" "oh hell nah" i heard josh and jalen said as they stood up in unison.

"but bronny also told him that it was his fault. i was about to tell him about it but he knew already. i apologized to him repeatedly and he accepted-" "calm down y/n" sharife said as he rubbed my arm up and down and i released heavy breaths.

"he said he forgives me and all but i dont know" i looked up at them to see them sitting down.

"you fucked up" jalen said.
"yeah"josh responded as my eyes starts to water again. i know i fucked up. and im guilty.
"but he shouldnt have hung out with some chick to get over it" "and his ex too" they both said as i let out a shaky breath once again.

"i mean what would he feel if you hung out with mikey?" josh said as i looked up at them. i have no idea how to fix this. but i know there are so much to hold on to. and there's no way im ending this.

i felt jalen and josh walk towards me making me look up at them,
"dont cry please" josh said with this annoying puppy eyes making me chuckle slightly,
"no im serious dont cry youre ugly" he said blandly, making me shake my head.

"i know i am. thats why amari went back to his past to check what he lost" i told them with a small smile and i heard sharife kiss his teeth. "no no no no" josh said shaking his head.

"he just dont appreciate what he has now. he chose you because you have whatever that girl doesnt have. which means you're the best for him. not the good, the better, but the best" sharife said making me turn my head to him.

" aWw lOok aT sHariFe sO iNsPiRatiOnal" jalen said making me chuckle. i leaned my head on his shoulder and look up at him,
"thank you" i told him with a smile.

josh and jalen came above us for a hug as josh brushes my hair with his hands.
"everything will be okay soon" he said as i nodded.
"no more crying aight?" jalen said and i nodded again.
"promise?" sharife looked down and looked up to him as well,
"promise" i told them as we just stayed they for a few seconds. im glad i've got to meet these guys. i honestly thought josh wouldnt let me in, but thank the Lord he did.

josh and jalen came off and the next thing i knew is i was on sharife's lap, falling asleep.

josh
"ayo rife c'mere real quick" i tried to lower down my voice since y/n was sleeping. amari done messed up biiig time. i watched sharife as he slowly get y/n off his lap. i noticed something about this guy and i hope its not what i think it is.

"what" he said blandly and got straight to the point.

"do you like y/n?" i asked him as he drank water and see him stop midway.
"what d'you mean?"
"you know what the hell i mean, do you like y/n?" i told him in a loud whisper and heard y/n shuffle. i need to lower my voice first.

"i dont know" he said shaking his head making me inhale deeply and cover my mouth. its exactly what i think it is. oh my gosh.

"bro- you- oh man" i struggled to speak since i dont want anybody hearing about this. especially y/n.

"can you not look at her as, you know a friend? she's beautiful and all that but she has a whole man rife" i told him as he turned his attention to y/n.

"yeah a man who doesnt appreciate her" he said blandly.
"but you dont know that. you cant judge somebody by his mistakes bro" i told him,
"cheating is not a mistake josh. its a choice. is it that hard to be loyal to someone?" he has a point but sTILL. IT CANT BE.

"i just dont want you getting in trouble man. but y/n clearly loves amari, and i guess amari does too" i told him and as soon as he was about to speak, y/n's phone rang. we looked over;

"My World 🌎❤"

"no" i told sharife as i shook my head. but he did the opposite. of course he will. how did i not see that coming.

"hello?" sharife said calmly,
"put it on speaker" i mouthed to him and he did. at least he obeyed to that.

"this josh?" i heard him say and shook my head to sharife.
"its sharife" he said and i can just feel the fight brewing.

"oh well, can i talk to y/n?"
"nah she's asleep" sharife said as calm as possible.

"please"
"she's sleeping bro" i finally spoke up because he was getting in my nerves. if this boy dont stop.

"again? she's sleeping" jalen said coming out of nowhere catching me off guard.

"aight. tell me if she's woken up please. and thank you rife. bye" he said hanging up making the three of us look at each other. i guess there was no fight at all.

"i thought he was gon talk shit i shouldve just stayed silent" jalen said walking out and sharife just stood there.

"who?" we turned to y/n who was standing in front of us. how lon- since when?

"you've been there the whole time?" i asked and she slumped her shoulders,
"would i ask you if i was?" right.

30 minutes later
"come home y/n" amari said between sniffs and we all looked at y/n who was in the verge of crying again.

"im sorry. i shouldn't have hung out with xiah to get over that. i shouldve been honest with you. im so sorry" we heard him said as we turned again to y/n who had tears slipping from her eyes.

"i'll talk to you later amari" she said in her shaky voice, and heard him let out a sigh.

"okay. i love you. so much" he said as we turned to y/n once again who was now really crying. my eyes went to sharife and we made eye contact.

"you gotta stop" i mouthed to him and he just shrugged.

"what d'you wanna do?" sharife asked and my eyes shut with this sharife-amari-y/n thing. this is stressful than highschool. (capp)

"i dont know"

~
this was a long one i hope y'all enjoyed this!! i actually am sorry for not updating this one bUT I HAVE SCENARIOS IN MY HEAD NOW LETS HOPE THEY'LL STAY THERE

thats all mwah love you