seis.

bailey
b where u at?

#1 fan
im at school why
what happened

bailey
i just got a call from yo dad
your brother got into an accident man

#1 fan
wHAT THE FUCK?
oh my god he's dumb all the time
why would dad tell you this and not me

bailey
i dont know man just get to your house asap, yo brother not in school

#1 fan
amari you better stop messing with me im in the middle of a fucking class

bailey
im not fucking playing with you just get to your house
your dad is fucking waiting

"uhm, mrs. adams" i called to her as i raised my hand and stood up.

"yes, ms y/n?" she asked with the fakest smile ever.

"well, i just got a text from my dad, and he said my brother got into am accident uhm" i told her, changing amari's name to daddy. smirking, thinking whether to change it or nah.

she simply told me to go, and told me that she'll just make me an excuse letter, and went on my way.

#1 fan
tell dad im owm

i head to back of the school to my car, getting all my stuff into the car. when someone grabbed and pulled a knife on me.

"give me all yo fucking money bitch" he said in a deep voice. the voice sounded familiar again.

"i have none, i promise you" i said in a shaky voice, as my hands shake as well. he just stood there pointing the knife at me. he grabbed me by the arms and wrapped his arm around my neck as the knife went closer to me.

"hi y/n" he said. definitely a very familiar voice. i looked at him as he took of his mask. its amari. i looked at him wide eyed, as i pressed my lips onto his. immediately comprehending to what i just did, i pulled away.

we looked away with both smiles on our faces, but also remembering what just happened.

"the fuck was that for?" i told him with furrowed brows, pushing him as well.

"i was suppose to surprise you, but i guess youre the one who surprised me" he said with a smile on his face, making me smile as well.

"where's my brother is he okay?" i said looking at him in a worried tone. he broke into laughter as i looked at him confused.

"you really believed that?" he said chuckling, his eyes suddenly softening.

"i hate you" i told him as i rolled my eyes.

"i love you too" he said in a serious tone, as we made eye contact and broke into laughter.

"we have a lot to catch up on" i told him getting in the car, motioning him to come with me.

"we definitely do" he said in low voice as i looked at him facing straight ahead. its mikey. ah shit.

hi beauties, i hoped y'all liked this one, took me a long while to think about it bute here it is !! i love y'all mwah <333