dieciocho.

bronny

bronny
h

ey, can we somehow talk? i just want to explain myself.

y/n
explain yourself? bronny you aint got no explaining to do. after what you did to me and my brother? thats my family man. so, no we aint talking. goodbye.

bronny
i know a sorry cant fix everything, but please at least give me a chance to explain y/n

y/n
im gonna give you atleast 30 minutes tomorrow. you better explain yourself. properly.

i threw my head back with a sigh, and replied to her with a thank you, because there is no other way to thank her for this.

"hey dad" my dad walked in and looked at me sternly. i dont know if he's mad or not at this point, since he found out i got into a fight with y/n's brother.

"what? you gon ask me about basic boxing?" he sarcastically said and walked past me. i put my head down with my hands on my head and looked back up at him.

"no, i actually- im sorry" i said as he let out a deep chuckle.

"who taught you that? who taught you all these touching women when youre drunk and having fights with random ass strangers?" he turned to me and i put my head down once again. i shook my head, saying "none".

"we enrolled you to a good school bron. and you do this. man i cant believe you" he said as he continued making whatever he's making. he walked over to me and sat beside me, putting his arm around my shoulders, as a tear went down my eye.

"this the last time im gon hear shit from you aight? ion wanna here no more fights and inappropriate actions bout you" he said pulling me closer to him, as i nod my head repeatedly.

"i love you son" he said as i mumbled an "i love you too".

"so who's this girl?" he asked making me look at him and kissed my teeth.

"nah im being for real, so we can go to they house and ask for an apology" he said, making me at him with unexplainable eyes.

"y/n. i dont know where she live"

"she sounds familiar" he mumbled under his breath and inhaling as he nudged me.

"she the girl bryce told me you liked?" i let out a groan and throw my head back in annoyance. man, bryce just cant keep his mouth shut huh.

"boy you in trouble"

Tuesday: y/n

i walked into school, with amari on ny left and my brother behind. bronny messaged me yesterday, asking if we could somehow talk. to supposedly explain himself. i hesitated at first, but i gave in. its not that i want to forgive him. or maybe i do.

"what you thinking about?" amari said looking down at me, making me look up at him smiling. looking at him reminds me of what happened yesterday. his lips on mine felt so right, we seemed so inlove.

"yesterday" i said as i look straight. hiding the fact that im blushing hard. i felt his hands snake around mine, as our fingers interlocked.

"what- what is this?" y/b/n came up to us and touching our conjoined hands, making us laugh.

"good morning" amari said in a deep voice.

"huh?" i looked up at him looking straight ahead. i looked at the direction he was looking at, and saw bronny with the guys coming up behind him.

"this fucker again?" my brother said making me hold his hand too and pulling him behind me. we walked straight past them as bronny looked down at amari and i's conjoined hands.

my brother walked slowly and looked at him sternly in the eyes. i pulled him quickly,
this man always wanna fight damn.

"can you chill the fuck out" i whispered to him. i looked back at bronny, and mouthed him a sorry, as his eyes soften.

after school

"y'all better go" i told amari and my brother as we exit the school.

"why?" i looked at them and let out a "tired" sigh, when i was actually nervous and scared.

"dont mind it, just go home" i told them as my phone snoozed. damnit.

bronny
you still coming?

y/n
its up to me if i'll still come or nah. chill yo ass or leave

bronny
right

"are you kidding me?" amari said furiously as i look up at him quickly.

"why were you-" "why were you texting bronny?" he cuts me off as my brother scoffed.

"he asked if he wanted to talk because he wanted to explain himself. ion kno maybe his sorry is real this time"

"bitch what? you wanna forgive someone who inappropriately touched you? are you dumb or are you dumb?" my brother said as he angrily entered the car.

"im not leaving" amari said looking down at me, as i looked up at him and sighed.

"amari-" "no y/n. im not leaving you alone with that guy. that shit's final" he said and sitting on the back of the car, as his eyes stayed on mine.

"me too bitch, i dont know what has gotten into you but- man just go" my brother said as he slammed the car door. i looked back up at amari, as we made eye contact. i pressed my lips on his, as his hands went to my waist. i pulled away as i caress his face.

"im sorry" i told him, as he nodded and his hands went from my waist and up to the sides of my face.

"do what you gotta do. we're here" he told me as he leaned back and we looked at each other's eyes deeply.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP" my brother said coming out of the car and i ran to bronny and i's meeting place.

"sorry y/b/n!!"

i reached the back of the school, and there he was sitting on the back of his car. i still cant look at him, but i gave him this chance, and theres no turning back.

i approached him and he sat up immediately.

"hey"

"hey"

hi beauties!!  i hope y'all liked this one,, i'll be updating again tomorrow,, i love y'all mwah <333