once.

y/n.

"why the fuck were you pulling me bro?" i asked bronny as i yanked my hand away from his.

"what we're fucking late?" he told me as we sat down. and standing up immediately as we give our tardy slips to our teacher.

"okay but you didnt have to pull me away from amari bitch ass" i muttered under my breath, until i heard him scoff.

"oh sorry, i didnt mean to interrupt the moment with your boyfriend" he said with an attitude. the fuck is this dude's problem?

"he's not my boyfriend." i told him sternly.

"and even if he is why do you even care?"

bronny.

nah, you aint calling anyone yours but me. i dont even know how i caught feelings for this girl. you know butterflies, man its something i have never felt but i feel it when im with her. i think im just gonna try and get to know her.

"okay god, im sorry" i told her, making her scoff.

"yeah right"

"nah fr im sorry. i was actually waiting for your response last night but it seems like you were that pissed. so im sorry for yesterday" i told him as i fumbled to my words. making her look up at me, and gave a small smile. i've never seen her smile damn she's beautiful. fuck, im so confused.

i have never caught feelings with any girl. not even when i was in 8th grade. i used to think girls are crazy, but i guess y/n isnt like ome of them. i swore to myself that if i ever catch feelings on a girl, then i gotta let em go. but with y/n, its difficult man. plus, amari was the first to know her. but he didnt make his move. so that does that mean theres a chance. man, im just gon' wing it. aint nobody gon get this gold first. i get what i want. and i want y/n, so im going to have her. without a doubt.

hi beauties !! this chapter sucks ass, but a part 2 to this is coming tomorrow tehee. i love y'all mwah <333