veinticuatro.

"bab- ah fuck" i struggled to speak while amari was thrusting at a quick pace. i gripped the sheets like my life depends on it.

"fuck baby" "youre so tight" he groaned as he threw his head back a bit then looked down as we made eye contact. he hovered over me and he attached his lips on mine as he was still thrusting. he buried his face on my neck while my nails raked down his back.

"im com- shit" "not yet baby" he said as i gripped the bed sheet even tighter. his thrust were starting to be sloppy, and we released at the same time. (hE HAS ON A CONDOM OKAY) he laid down beside as we both released heavy breaths, we made turned to each other and shared laughs.

"i love you" he muttered under his breath making me smile and he attached his lips onto mine once again. he pulled away as my head stayed on his chest while he plays with my hair.

"so bronny and you" he spoke up making me kiss my teeth and roll my eyes from annoyance.

"we were playing 2k. he won i didnt. thats it" i reassured him and he let out a sigh.

"yeah right. youre score was horrible btw" he said as i lightly slapped his chest making him chuckle. again. 75 aint bad for a girl who hasnt played 2k.

we both got cleaned up and he volunteered to bring me home. the car ride was hyped as fuck. we were playing lil baby and we just turned up.

"THOU SHALL NOT TRY ONE OF US IF THEY DO IMMA BUST PLEASE DONT REACH FOR NO CHAIN, NOT BOUT THE SET BUT ITS MORE BOUT RESPECT IF THEY GET ME UPSET THEY GON DIE THATS ON GANG" he looked at me, all hyped and shit as he continued.

"RAN UP MY CHECK WHEN I WALK IN THE BANK THEY GREET ME AT THE DOOR BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME I MADE A PROMISE IM NEVER GON'CHANGE,  ROLLS-ROYCE UMBRELLA, IM HOPIN IT RAIN"

"YEAH" we said in unison as amari was going ballistic and i was laughing my ass off while thinking if we'll make it home alive :).

"im tired" i muttered under my breath.

"i bet you are" he said as i can hear the smirk in his voice. i turned to him and he winked at me making me looked at him with dIsGusT making him release a chuckle.
sex sounds was now playing. and i swear to god this song gets me in my feels everytime.

"oooh" i heard amari said making me turn to him as he readies himself to sing. oh no.

"the way you kiss me when I'm strokin' deep inside of it i swear you ride it so good" he slowly said as he turned to me. hold up.

"that pussy blow me away and i been thinkin' 'bout your smile all mornin' for a while by the way you twist your face while im strokin' it and now, girl you shocked me im so wowed got me slippin', im like how?" he sang as he looked at me and licked his bottom lip. wait im not ready.

"first i met you on the 'gram, i picked you up and took you out let me show you what im 'bout let them haters run they mouth
you should know you somethin' different 'cause i brought you to my house" why do i want him to fuck me in the car rn?

saw you breakfast on my couch anything you ever need you know i'll be there with no doubt. i need you by my side, i hope youre here to ride, i hate to see you hurtin', my lil' baby, wipe your eyes" he caressed my cheek as i cant help but looked at him with lust. fuck. me.

he chuckled as he pulled away and he reached for the car door.

"nah, we aint making love in here baby. its too tight" oh my god did i really just say that out loud. i looked at him, as he turned and gave me a peck on the lips and head our, as a smile formed my lips. make love.

i was about exit the car when he slammed the door closed. the fuck. he opened it slowly and stood there with both arms behind him.

"what the fuck's wrong with you"

"man i was trying to be a gentleman" he said as he rolled his eyes and walked beside, wrapping his arms around me. cute ass. 

we knocked on the door and we were greeted by my father. oh wow. amari immediately removed his arm around me and let out a fake cough.

"nah its fine, put your arm back in there coward" my father said as my eyes widen and looked at amari to see he was taken aback. we turned to each other and mouthed him "coward", making him put up his middle finger at me.

we sat on by the dining table while amari and my fathee was having conversation. i just hope he dont know anything. yet. i sat there feeling all kinds of nervousness, not wanting my father to know about us, because i will get my ass beat.

"i need to talk to you about sum" dad said making amari look at me nervously and back at my father. oh fuck no.

"uhm-uh sure"

amari
we both walked out with my hands rubbing against each other. theres no way he knows about us. we literally just started dating yesterday.

"so you and y/n?" he said straight away catching me off guard. man it suddenly got colder.

"wh-what about us?" my voice was shaky and my palms were sweaty. he turned around to look at me and i looked up at him.

"c'mere" oh my god am i going to die?

i nervously walked towards him when he pulled me by the arm and he wrapped his arm around me. tHANK. GOD.

"stop playin' with me amari, i knew about it the whole time"

"i can see the way you look at my daughter. i knew you got a thing for her. i mean you cant deny love" he said as i let out a sigh of relief.

"mr y/d/n, you know i have been friends with your daughter half of my life. this is going to sound hella ugly and cliche but she's so special to me. ive never loved a girl like i love your daughter. "

"what're you trynna say you gon' propose to her or sum" i let out a chuckle as i shook my head.

"you have my blessing. proposing or not. i gotchu" i looked at him with my eyes filled with happiness as we shared hugs. i didnt even finished what i was going to say but fuck it at this point. im just beyond happy.

"dont do anything that'll make her cry or anything that'll wreck her. or shits going to get real ugly" he told me and i nodded with reassurance.

"so were you the ones fucking the other night?"

uhm.

hi beauties!! i hope y'all liked this one cause i didnt update yesterday :')) but thank y'all for 10k i love y'all mwah <333