veintiuno.

bronny
"amari" i called out to him when i saw him in the hallway with the guys. i made my way to them as me and amari dapped each other up.

"can i talk to you for a sec?" he nodded and we walked our way to the cafeteria since it was already lunch time.

cafeteria
"so you and y/n?" i said in almost a whisper, as he stopped eating his salad. amari and i has made up, but still. i cant get y/n out of my head.

"what about us?" he asked in a whisper tone as he ate his salad.

"y'all really together?"

"yeah why?"

"since when?"

"i asked her out yesterday. she said yes" he told me as he ate the last bit of my salad. so im not gonna tell him she kissed me yesterday?

"oh yesterday?"

"yeah yesterday. when you apologized to her"

"i shouldnt be the one apologizing now" i whispered under my breath and finishing my meal and felt his eyes on me.

"hm?"

"hm? nah dont mind it" on cue, y/n sat beside amari as she kissed him on the lips. events from yesterday started entering my mind and i cant help but feel anger once again.

"im throwing a party later, y'all should go" i told them as they break eye contact and looked at me.

"yeah we'll be there" amari told me and y/n nodded with a smile. that smile gets me every damn time man.

"be there to where" ziaire and the guys came out of nowhere and sat beside us.

"at mines. we boutta turn up" zaire looked at me strangely and turn his attention to amari then back to me.

bell rings
"i'll see y'all later"

ziaire
"amari" i motioned him to me as he finally stopped making out with y/n.

"what"

"have y'all really made up?" i asked him as his face went blank, and he lets out a sigh.

"i cant tell if any of that was real tbh, i mean i looked at the way he looks at y/n man" he said as i put my arms around him.

"i guess its aight, you got yo girl"

amari
"yeah thank god man. i couldnt let her fine ass go" i told ziaire as my eyes went to y/n, laughing with the other guys. i could write a whole novel about her, i mean she literally is the best thing to me. and i couldn't let nobody ruin that. not even bronny.

hi beauties!! i know this sucks but its getting late here so i gotta go to sleep!! i hope y'all still liked it, i love y'all mwah <333

ps. thank you for 7k reads wow. i literally just reached 4k two weeks ago and im already here. i cant thank y'all enough. thank you thank you thank you <333