20

"M-Millie?", Finn said or more like questioned. "You guys seem shocked", Millie said as if she was trying to change the subject. "Get the fuck out of here. No one needs you here", Gaten hissed and watched as Millie's smile faded a little.

It's true, no one wanted to be around Millie anymore. And it made her sad. Sadie used to be in the same group of friends with Millie. They sadly grew apart as Millie accused Sadie of stealing her friends. And she still does till this day.

No one from her old friend group has ever contacted her to even say hi or ask her how she's been. She's been all alone for what felt like ages. Even though she's had multiple boyfriends, she now feels like she hasn't been happy with them for some reason and that her sexuality might have changed through out the years.

At one point Millie was so into Sadie. She would always want to be with her just to see her cute little smile and those eyes. Those damn eyes. Like the ocean as she would say to herself. She never got tired of looking into her eyes.

"Are you deaf? Leave!", Caleb snapped at Millie. Millie rolled her eyes as her eyes were about to tear up a little. She didn't want to seem sensitive in front of the group of friends. "B-bye i guess", Millie's voice shaken as she was now sure that no one would ever want to be near her. And in her head she knew that the only reason people don't like is because they like Sadie even more.

She hated that. She hated that Sadie was always the topic because she was jealous and wanted to have her life instead of the life she has now. Her anger got the best of her as she really started to commit into Noah's plans.

____________________________________

dumb hoes gc

caleb: i can't believe she was there

noah: who?

sadie: millie

finn: that bitch

gaten: ^^^^^

noah: i don't understand why ppl hate her so much
noah: y'all got sum nerve to call her a bitch 💀

caleb: u defending her now?

noah: idk

sadie: do u remember all the things i told u about her? and how she treats ppl like shit?

noah: u obviously don't know why she does that then

gaten: uhm wtf noah

caleb: ^^^^^
noah: what?

noah: u never know what she had to go through or sum shit

finn: wow

finn: i don't think it's a good excuse to be mean asf

gaten: ^^^^^

sadie: why do u defend her so much?

sadie: are u and her a thing or what?

noah: why would u care?

noah: it's not like it would be any of your business

gaten: tf

caleb: istg noah

caleb: if u get so pressed at us disliking millie than u should just leave