15

Sadie's pov

"I wanted to ask you w-why you don't like Jaeden Martell ", i said. "I don't wanna talk about it Sadie", Finn said in a raspy voice. He sounded frustrated. "But why did you-" "I don't wanna talk about it on the phone, okay?! Meet me in front of the school building in 20 minutes", he said and hung up.

As confused i was, i still wanted to hear his explanation. "What did he say?", Elvi asked. "He wants me to meet him in front of the school building in 20 minutes", i said. Sara got up from Elvi's bed and said: "What are you waiting for then? Go!". "But what about you gu-" " We'll be fine", Elvi interrupted. They were both rushing me to leave so suddenly that i took their advice and started leaving. They both told me to listen to Finn and not just argue with him. I sighed and decided that i'll try to do my best.

"Don't start arguing with him or something", Sara said. "Yeah, just be easy with him", Elvi added. "He probably has some kind of dark past with this Jaeden guy", Elvi said. "I sincerely doubt it. I bet his just jealous", i said while rolling my eyes.

As i walked out from Elvi's neighbourhood, i waved my friends goodbye and started walking a bit faster to school. Thank god Elvi doesn't live that far from school. But still kind of far though.

My heart beat rose as i ran through a shortcut to only see a big red brick building behind it. I was almost there. But at the last minute i feel my butt on the hard cement. I tripped over a fucking rock and my ass is on fire. I know for sure that my jeans now look like i shit myself. Just when things were going great. So fucking awesome.

"Do you need help?", a familiar voice said. Dark curly hair and skinny arms, definitely Finn Wolfhard. I looked up a little bit to see him clearly. He looked just as handsome as always. Handsome? Hell no! I mean, he kind of is but his my friend! He helped me get up without looking away at my eyes. I flashed him a quick smile and then gave him a more serious look.

"I'm guessing that your dying to know why i don't like Jaeden", Finn sighed. "Indeed. Now spill", i said as i tried to keep it cool with him.

"It all started in 6th grade.Me and Jaeden were pretty good friends. We would hang out a lot at his tree house and read comics and all kinds of stuff. Back then he was a nice person. Well, until 7th grade came by. I noticed that Jaeden had got himself some new friends through out the summer and those same friends go to the same school as we both do. Jaeden and his friends didn't like me for some reason. I was a very quiet kid and they decided that it would be a great opportunity to bully me. They bullied me for a long time and then a few months ago, Noah decided to defend me and offered to be my friend", Finn said.

My heart sunk. I never knew that Finn was being bullied. No wonder why some of the girls from PE call him 'the weird'. I didn't know, and the fact that i didn't know this is killing me. I even had the nerves to judge him and say that his jealous but this i definitely didn't excpect.

"I-i didn't know", i stuttered. "I wish you you could've told me first. I-i'm sorry abou-" "It's okay", Finn said. He wiped a tear off of his cheek and looked at me. "I'm fine now. Thanks to Noah and the others", he said which kind of made me feel happy for him but there was one thing that made me kind of upset.

And that thing is Noah. His been treating me like shit ever since i came here. I didn't care about it at first but now i see that he really does hate my guts and probably wants to get rid of me. I just hope that one day even Finn could see it too.

"I'm glad your okay now", i comforted. Finn flashed a slight smile which made me blush. I didn't know why i blushed but i just did. And it was hard to hide. "You look cute when your blushing", Finn randomly said. Shit, so he did pay attention. It's like his watching my every single move. "T-thanks!", i awkwardly said. "So what do we do know?", i quietly said. "You know i have my wallet with me just in case your in for some-" "STARBUCKS", i yelled as i jumped up and down in excitement.

Coffee is my life and i take it seriously. I love coffee and nothing would be better than having some coffee with Finn. "You know what? I'll make it even better, let's go to Dunkin' Donuts instead", i said since i haven't been there for like 5 centuries. "Well that's even better. My car is in the parking lot, so let's go asshole", Finn said. "Asshole?", i furrowed my eyebrows. I watched Finn turn back to look at me and giving me a look that i knew for sure. Shotgun.

I quickly started running towards the parking lot, like a dog, and tried to get to Finn's car before him. He was kind of slow but then he immediately catched up to me and then turned around. "Wrong car Sadie", Finn said while catching his breath. He then giggled and watched as i embarrassingly walked towards his actual car.

"But either way i still get to sit on the front seat, so what we just did basically made no sense", i claimed as i sat on the front seat. "True", Finn said. He turned to look at me and said: "Put yo seatbelts on". "Pshh, yolo", i answered. I gave him a bright smile and buckled up because god knows what's gonna happen when Finn drives.

I'm happy

His happy

I'm smiling

His smiling

That's all i'd want to see right now...

Sara's pov

I laid down on Elvi's bed with her besides me. Her hair was laid almost everywhere near my face as she was focusing on the magical world of Tiktok and Tiktok dances. I watched as my girlfriend lip synced some of the song and couldn't help but think of how deeply in love i am. Truly.

But then Elvi just randomly turned to look at me with a little concerned expression on her face. "Sara, when are we gonna tell her?", Elvi asked. I sighed and looked back at my gorgeous girlfriend. "Soon, okay? She has much more things to worry about", i told her. "But we're her friends. She would like to know", Elvi added. I fixed my position and looked back at Elvi.

"We will tell her very soon. Plus, it's not a huge deal to be honest. Shell find out anyways", i said as i rolled my eyes. Elvi huffed a little and grabbed her phone again. "Well, when she starts to suspect something and thinking that we're ignoring her, then you'd know who's fault it'll be", Elvi said. "Shut up", i jokingly said as i kissed her forehead.