7

Sadie's general pov:

"I'm so sick and tired of this!", Sadie heard her stepmother say. She's heard her dad and her stepmom fight for a very long time. 'They stopped at one point! What the fuck is wrong again?' Sadie thought. Sadie hasn't even got the guts to call Mrs Driscoll her mom. 'She's just overall strict and manipulative' Sadie thought. Sadie wasn't happy that he's dad was getting mind controlled by he's wife.

And Sadie's gotta admit it, she wants to go live with her mom so badly. Now that things have gotten worse, home doesn't feel like home anymore. "Maybe you should stop whining about everything for gods sake!", Sadie heard he's dad yell. She wanted to just disappear at the moment. She couldn't handle all the things they were shouting. And besides, it was almost 7:30 in the morning. Sadie had to go to school.

Sadie went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. She didn't have much time to eat so she just grabbed a few things and shoved them into her lunchbox. "And where do you think you're going?", said the devil herself. Mrs Driscoll was standing behind Sadie with her hands crossed. "School, and you're problem is?", Sadie asked. "Then why are were you running to the kitchen?", her stepmom asked. "Just leave me alone okay? I'm not like my dad who let's people mimd control him", Sadie said and went past her stepmom.

She walked to the entrance and put her shoes on. "You see what i'm talking about?! It's you that has impacted that attitude to your children!", her stepmom yelled. 'Fuck it, i'm done' Sadie thought as she walk out the front door and slammed it shut behind her. She didn't care about how much her stepmom hates her, all that she cared about at the moment is her friends. 'I hope Elvi and Sara are coming to school' Sadie thought as she plugged in her airpods and drifted into the magical world of music.

-

"Sara stop!", Elvi giggled as Sara continued to tickle her. Sara, Elvi and Sadie were eating lunch. Well, they were supposed to be eating lunch, but Elvi and Sara just keep messing around. Sadie finds it very cute that Elvi and Sara are super close again, even though they broke up.

Elvi and Sara are Sadie's favorite ship. 'There is no other ship that can beat salvi' Sadie thought. She smiled and watched as her two best friends were hugging and laughing at each other. Sadie only wanted what was best for her friends, especially Sara. Since Sara went through a rough breakup. But Elvi is always there for her. 'Can't they just get back together?' Sadie thought.

"Hello! You there Sadie?", Elvi said while waving her hands in front of Sadie. "Huh? Yeah!", Sadie said. "Aw! You're thinking about Finn aren't you?", Elvi smirked. Sara was smirking too and Sadie just let out a laugh. "No i'm not!", Sadie said. "Oh really?", Sara smirked. She even lifted her eyebrows up. Sadie huffed and thought that the girls would leave her alone with this. "Oh come one Sadie! Just tell him!", Elvi said. "Tell him what?", Sadie asked as she put the last carrot that was on her plate in her mouth. "Tell him how you feel!", Sara added.

"I-i can't okay! Were just friends! Like we met literally a week ago!", Sadie said. Elvi and Sara both looked at each other and then rolled their eyes. "You guys would be adorable together", Elvi sighed. "Yeah, so adorable", Sadie sarcastically said. "But what about you guys?", Sadie asked. Sara and Elvi both looked at each other and then looked away. For some reason, there was tension on table. But then the school bell rings. "Well that's the bell! I gotta go! Bye Elvi! Bye Sadie!", Sara said and quickly left the cafeteria.

"Yeah i've gotta go too. Bye Sadie!", Elvi said as she rushed to pick up her bag and left as fast as Sara did. Sadie was confused. 'Did i say something wrong?' Sadie thought. She finally got up too and left because she didn't want to be late from history class. She sighed as she thought her history teacher talking about some boring history subjects for at least two hours straight. 'I'll text Finn afterwards' Sadie thought.