2.

General pov:

Sadie was walking home from her shift. She works at Starbucks because she just really needs some extra cash, since taking care of her sister Jacey wasn't enough. She would only get 5$ from babysitting her little sister which was furiously low for her. She needs some money to buy her self knew clothes, makeup, and other things that teenagers love. Unfortunately her mother wasn't going to higher up the price. So she started working at Starbucks.

"See you tomorrow Sadie!", one of her best friends, Lilia, said. Sadie waved at her and they both walked to different directions. Even though yesterday's conversation with mr mac n cheese was weird, Sadie still wanted to know more about mr mac n cheese, aka Finn.

She only knew he's name and that he seems like he's lived under a huge rock since he doesn't really care about the social media trends. But she was also kind off happy that this Finn was a little bit different. The dishwasher joke wasn't funny but still, she felt already felt like she could easily just talk to Finn like a friend.

Sadie decided to open up their conversation with Finn and sens him a new text message.

@sadiesinkk: hey mac n cheese!

@sadiesinkk: u there?

Sadie waited and waited. Her fingers were tapping the screen and then something really awkward happened. Sadie had accidentally sent Finn some heart emojis.

@sadiesinkk: ❤️❤️

@sadiesinkk: omg sorry! wrong person!

She texted with still no response. Sadie let out a frustrated sigh and closed Instagram. She then opened up Spotify so that she could calmly listen to Harry Styles while on her way home. She plugged in her airpods and started walking a bit faster so that she could be home in time. "Gosh i love this song", Sadie said out loud when she realized that her favorite song 'Falling' was playing. She felt her self relax a bit. Harry Styles's voice was like asmr to her ears.

Sadie arrived home twenty minutes ago and was now laying on her bed with her little sister Jacey. They were watching Peppa pig for some reason. Jacey didn't really care about the fact that her seventeen years old big sister was watching Peppa pig with her. Infact, she laid comfortably on Sadie's bed and laughed with her.

"But Sadie, is eating bacon bad?", Jacey asked. "Why would you say that?", Sadie answered. "Because bacon is made of pigs", Jacey said and her smile faded away. Instead, Sadie was now the one that was laughing. She imagined her sister actually eating bacon and watching Peppa pig. She also felt kind off bad for her because Jacey realized that so late. Sadie got a hold of her laughter and got back up from the floor. "So you never knew that?", Sadie said while trying to hold her laugh again, but she didn't succeed and was now laughing on the floor again. Jacey furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her sister who was laughing like a maniac.

"You're phone is buzzing Sadie", Jacey said and handed sister her phone. "Maybe it's just some
notifications", Sadie said while grabbing her phone and looking at the screen. It was a notification, from Instagram. Sadie's heart stopped for some reason because she knew who it was from. She felt a sudden excitement rush through her body. Finn had answered her text. "Uhm Jacey maybe we could watch that episode another time", Sadie said and heard her little sister sigh. She told her that she'll watch it with her very soon and with that she went to see the text Finn had sent her.

@finnwolfie: oh oki

@finnwolfie: so how are u mrs sink?

Sadie smiled a little. She didn't know why but she felt like she should.

@sadiesinkk: i'm good

@sadiesinkk: wbu?

@finnwolfie: nothing much :)