Sun

A week passed again without any news from Maedhros or appearance from Fingolfin. Everyone looked calm but inside all we were worried about what was going to happen next.

But even the longer night will end and the sun will rise. And the Sun maked his first appearance when the moon  had fall behind the mountains.

The sun rose in the west covering the shine of the stars amd making a magnificent sound like hundred of waterfalls. The Fingolfin finally arrived  and the years of the stars on middle earth ended.

They didn't stop they went directly to the Thagorodrim to the gates of Morgoth.

I couldn't even. To see them pass outside the camp holding high the blue banners of house Fingolfin.

The spies and the soldiers of Morgoth return to their holes when the sun rose upon their dark kingdom. For a while Morgoth would not be a problem.

But the same night the bad news came . A lost soldier reached the camp . He was the last survivor who passed the mountains from unknown paths. And we learned what happened before the sun. Morgoth destroyed the army and took Maedhros to Thagorodrimv as a prisoner (who's the prisoner now?!ah?! ). He wanted the Feanorians to leave to the south  and only then he would set Maedhros free. But the brothers couldn't because of the oath.

They hoped Fingolfin will do something. But even him couldn't just take over all Angband by breaking the huge gates of hell. Fingolfin came back after two and half weeks after he passed the camp of the Feanorians.

Because of the behaviour of Feanorians ,Fingolfin and his army stayed on the south side of the lake (on the books is the quite opposite but it doesn't matter).

Maglor (who was obviously the new king now) wanted to reunite with his relatives and tell them the bad news about Maedhros. So he desided to send messengers to Fingolfin' s camp. One of them it was me of course.

He choosed me because i was i noone side and i wouldn't mess with family matters or try to defend my family's pride on the conversation. Well "some" people didn't like his choice ,of course. They believed i would lie and try to gain information for their plans. So they pressured Maglor to send other trustworthy men with me in case something went bad. And Maglor had no choice.

Two lords would come with me to the other camp named Emyr and Idwar.
I wanted Sanya to follow me but obviously she had no place between us because she was a healer.(i was not exactly) I had to go when the sun rose the next day. And I had a whole night to think wat i was going to say.

To be continued...✳️

A map will be useful to understand the story

A map will be useful to understand the story. I'll have ot in every chapter we change place or destination.