SIXTY ONE: The Seat

Start from the beginning

"Tch, sealed around what?" I knew it was just snarky sarcasm, but standing by my inherited motto, 'anything for the mission', I was willing to, if it would loosen his lips. Stuffing away my pure hatred, like overpacking a suitcase, I marched around to stand in front of him, catching a glimpse of his agitated face before dropping to my knees.
"Would it help you feel better?"

Starting at his parted knees, my hands ran up his thighs, and the feeling made me want to immediately throw up, but if Hawks could kill for this assignment, then I could take a mouthful from the person I hated the most.
"Th..the hell are you doing?" Dabi's falter urged me to dance my fingers just a touch closer to his fly, and I glanced up at him with an innocent expression.

"Well, if it would make you feel better, then I don't mind." I waited for a response, hands paused just shy of his crotch. The look he was giving me was the hybrid love child of confused and pissed off, though there was a faint tint to the pale skin of his cheeks. When he didn't reply, I considered backing off, but when he reached out and grabbed the scruff of my shirt, I nearly yelped.

"Come here." Initially, I panicked as he lifted me up, almost effortlessly, into his lap, my back pressing firmly against his chest. His arms coiled around my middle, and his chin came to rest on my shoulder.

What the fuck is this bastard playing at..?

"Look up and tell me what you see." He directed, and I did just that, having to crane my neck to really get a good look at the center monitor.
"That's...Endeavor's Agency..?" There was no doubt about it. It was live footage of the building. I could even spot the window I always barged in from.

"Yep. He's the whole reason. Why I began to follow Stain. Joined the league. Ended up in this shithole." I could almost hear his walls crumbling, and I hoped that he couldn't hear my wild heartbeat over the top of it. "He's the worst of them all. Nothing but scum. He doesn't deserve to even have a pulse."

It was hard, hearing him talk about my close friend like that. What had Endeavor done to him to make him hate him so much?
"You...mentioned having gone to school with his son. Back before I knew you were, well, you. Did that have something to do with how you feel about him?" Honestly, I just wanted to make sure that Natsuo wasn't in his line of literal fire. He couldn't defend himself like a hero could, and I feared for him.

"Not exactly. From what I remember, he was an okay kid..." Dabi sounded somewhat nostalgic, but it quickly returned to toxicity. "It all starts with the number one. The boss said he's mine for the taking once we get the ball rolling..."

I'll have to warn Enji somehow...and make sure Natsuo, Fuyumi and Shoto stay safe...

Nodding along, I very nearly gagged when I felt his lips press lightly against my shoulder, his breath torrid against my skin.
"So, this is why you're in a bad mood? Because of Endeavor?" I queried, trying to sway the conversation so he wouldn't try to devour me.
"Society as a whole, but yeah, I guess you could say he's the cause. At least part of it, anyway..."

He continued to kiss up the side of my neck, staples scraping my flesh in a way that had me internally cringing.
"Does this mean you're feeling better, then?" The way I giggled would have been enough to make anybody that truly knew me wretch, but Dabi seemed to remain oblivious.

"Getting there..." He replied distractedly, one hand rising to brush just shy of my breast, much to my dismay. "Your company seems to be helping a little..." Luckily, my scoff didn't come off even half as sharp as it could have, and I shifted away from his lips, turning to look at him.

"My company or my body?" I asked him, raising a brow to pretend that I was teasing. Squeezing me a bit tighter, Dabi smirked a little, his blue gaze seeming so much brighter in the glow of the monitors.
"Don't call me out."