chapter 5

We had literature class and Justin was in this class with me. The immature prank I wanted to play was on.

Justin entered the class, his bag slung over his shoulder. His eyes met mine and he grinned, while I just glared.

He sat on his seat his eyes not once leaving mine. As his butt touched the sit, his weight triggered the fart bubble kept on his chair making him make a fart sound.

His legs popped the bubble I had gotten at the store for just five dollers that smelt of rotten egg.

The whole class faced him laughing at him until they smelt that stench. Every one ran out. He stood up from his chair and saw the fart bubble. On it , it boldly said

You just got kired

Now it was my turn to grin, and his to glare

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
"Have you heard, Justin farted in front of the whole class. And his fart smelt like" she looked around before whispering the last part

"Rotten egg" Tiana said

" if only I knew a brilliant master mind who would do that" I said

Her eyes widened

" Omg it was you" I fliped my hair dramatically
Then my phone beeped

It was a message, from a different number

"we got your friend. Come to ridge wood high at eight thirty this night. Alone"

What!

This was not happening, I mean something smells fishy.

My best friend got kidnapped and the first person to call was one of her other best friends; a female not even the male friend.

Now talk of her parents.

Oh and the cafeteria was serving fish sandwich today.

That's what smells fishy

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Soon enough, the clock strikes eight thirty. I entered the school with a basket ball on my hand.

If miraculous ladybug had taught me anything, it was how to use what you have to defeat the villains. You can always find a way.

The school was empty, and as I walked further, I saw a sitting figure deep inside the hallways. As I got closer, I realised that it was Milly.

She had a duct tape taped all over her mouth. Her hands and legs were tied with rope.

But something was wierd, she was alone.

She was groaning. Shaking her head and pin pointing to the direction of the door.

I ignored her. Normally, I would have untied her and then got away with it, but I knew better than that.

"Hello!" I shouted

"Who's here" I kept shouting. Suddenly, a young man, wearing black disguise appeared here.

"Hey!" I said, clutching the basketball closer to my side
" so you know, can you release my friend here" I asked

" nope!"

"Why" I asked

" first I need you to do some thing for me"

" and what could that be...."

Dan dan dannnnnnn.

Helloooo

Hola

Bonjour

Ni hao

Ola

Namaste

Ciao

How are you guys doing.

Question of the day: are your siblings annoying

Mine is so annoying I do not want to talk about him

Love meee