Chapter one

"Hide!" I shouted
My friends zipped on their camouflage and didn't move an inch. I ducked into the janitors closet.

Justin walked into the classroom and I pulled the rope that I had attached to the door. multicolored paint poured on him making a rainbow colour.

Milly, one of my friends unzipped her jacket and poured the sprinkles on him.

I left my famous note as I exited "You just got kired"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

" that was hilarious" tiana said

" I know right"

The prank was all the school had been talking about. I mean no one messes with justin, but I kira had the bkalls to do it.

"Kiara Tim. Come to the principal's office now!" The school secretary announced. I groaned as students did 'oo oo sound' I smirked knowing the school knew I did it.

The Secretary looked at me disapprovingly shaking her head. "This is your fifth time of being called here this week and its just Wednesday"

" what can I say, its in the blood" she just frowned and typed away.

"Kira, come in!" The principal announced. I walked into the familiar doors as I looked at the principal frowning at me.

" hey!" I greeted
"Sit!" He gestured to the chair.
I took my sit

"I have been getting more and more complaints about you. One which will lead our head basketball player to be benched the next match"

This was so not good

" I have been benched five times this season. The team has no chance without me" I told him

" you brought this upon your self" I rolled my eye standing up and heading for the door

" oh,and you have after school detention for a whole week" I groaned.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
School was over and I debated on skipping detention but that wouldn't be good.

I walked inside the room popping a gum in my mouth as I nodded at the detention teacher. I took a seat crossing my legs

Justin also entered the detention room

" hey! " I greeted." How did ya get the paint away from your body" I stifled a laughter. He just rolled his eye.

" what are you even doing here?" I asked

" pranked a teacher. Hacked into the school account texted him a text from the principal saying he was fired. He came to school to get his stuff and the principle somehow traced everything back to me" he said laughing.

"Although he compared you to me, saying I am almost as good delinquent as you are."

I smirked, " true"

" kira, today you crossed the line you messed with me and no one, I mean no one ever messes with Justin" I rolled my eye.

" what are you. Even the principal knows I am better than you"

" I don't think you are better than me" he chuckled
" says the guy whom a girl pulled a prank on"I smirked

" oh really, that harmless thing you pulled on me isn't a prank, its called a child's play" he scowled

" prove it, prove that you are better than a girl" I said

" okay then, I challenge you to a prank con. The best and highest prankstar wins and all we have is seven days"

" then I'm in!" I fistbumbed him

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This bitch is back bitches. Okay so this is my new book, if you haven't aleardy figured.

This is the first chapter of the book. I will make sure to find people who I imagined my characters in the book to be. You can also Imagine who you wanna imagine it is not by force to use whom I imagined as my characters.

I sure as hell imagined they was gonna be more imagines in this Imaginary book

Someone help, Im having a killer headache🙇🙇

But that didn't stop me from updating

Question of the day: who loves chocolate cake as much as I do

Oh and ignore the errors in this book, I am using my phone to type.

picture af kira on the side

Love meeeeee