chapter two

Immediately I got home, I changed into sweats and started practising basketball at the loop at the back of my house.

My dad was a star basketball player and wants the best for me. He even wants me to compete in the Olympics.
Cool right!

As I  threw the ball not missing even one, I started to think about the deal I had made with Justin.

No one looks into Justin eye without regretting it but I had the balls to poke my hands there. I am so going to regret this.

Then a prank popped into my head.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
"Are you sure about this" Milly, one of my best friend asked. I rolled my eye

"Have I ever been sure about anything?"

" you owe me for this one" she smiled

" that's for sure Bestie"

She took up her phone and dialed Justin. She changed into her flirty personality

" hey justin, I was wondering if you wanted to get smoothie with me. Really!, then its a date"  she cut the line. First plan, complete.

I looked over to drake one of my other best friends

" plan two on"

I left my room and headed to his house. Drake snuck through the window as I waited for him to come out. He took out Justin's pink night wear and a retainer.

Plan two, complete.

I checked my phone expecting a message from Milly. We have gone far, the plan couldn't mess up here.

I called tiana asking her to help me get a Micky mouse bed spread and a pink girl's body cover.

Immediately I got off the phone with tiana, I received a text message from Milly, saying

" getting the pill into his drink was kinda hard but.... I did it anyways. It should kick off in about an hour:)"

Plan three, complete.

Tiana came less than an hour later, with all that I have ordered

I told drake to hack into the school security system and disable all the camera. He was quite the hacker. After like thirty minute, he came to me saying it was all done.

Plan four, complete.

I took the mattress in the guest room and took it to the school hallway. Tiana and drake were with me. We arranged the bed neatly making it look like a girls room.

The pillow was there and beside it  a pink cover diary I made that says "Justin's diary"

Inside the diary, I wrote

" kira is the best prankster ever that's why I just got kired"

Milly texted me saying he passed out already and she is bringing him to school.

Plan five complete.

I brought along my favourite most comfy teddy for Justin to clutch while sleeping.

Milly arrived in no time and Drake changed Justin into the pyjamas. We gently placed Justin on the bed. We opened his mouth and kept his retainer their. We then took out his phone from his pocket texting his mum that he was going to crash at some friends house.

As we were about to leave, tiana said some word that I will love her forever for.

" let's have some fun"

She said bringing out her makeup box.

Bitchesssss.

It's me again. Hehehe

Picture of Justin at the side.
No drolling at my soon to be husband. :* Just kidding, you can drool all you want

Question of the day: who watches miraculous ladybug.

If you don't, you are missing on some real shit.

Love meeeee