"He's not here," The Fairy Godmother growled.

Maleficent sighed loudly. "Jafar, I wish for our children to be here."

The genie smirked and the three villains appeared in a flash of red light. Instantly, Remus jumped in front of them, trying to protect his friends. "Janus," Smiled Jafar.

"Father," Janus replied bitterly. "Great to see you're still trying to gatecrash."

Jafar's' smile dropped and he scowled sourly. Janus yelped, suddenly materializing in his fathers' grip, leaving Virgil on the ground. "I thought Auradon would make you more obedient," Commented Jafar, glaring up at his son. "Looks like you're still an excuse, half-genie." He dropped his son and Janus quickly vanished in a puff of yellow smoke, appearing next to Remus.

All the Auradon students were silent. During their time here, the villain's' children had never really given them a hard time. Sure, it had been odd getting used to them here but they stayed to themselves. Now, their parents were here and none of them seemed to happy to see them.

The Fairy Godmother stood in front of the three children, desperate to protect them. "What do you want, Maleficent?"

"Why, does a mother need a reason to come see her son? It was, after all, he and Roman who broke the barrier for us..."

The room gasped collectively. "No!" Cried Patton and Logan quickly covered his mouth as Maleficent slowly turned to face him.

"No?" She asked coolly. "Ooh, I see. Belle's' boy. Yes, of course, you'd have to disagree on that. I've looked in Virgilious's' head, you and Prince Roman are good friends."

Remus stiffened. "You were the one making him act so odd..." He breathed, tentacles tensing dangerously.

"Remus!" Scolded Ursula, clouting her son over the back of her head with her own tentacles. "You will not defy Maleficent!" Remus bowed his head sullenly.

Maleficent turned back to Remus and pushed past him and Janus without even a second glance. "He should never have looked me in the eyes when you were leaving. It gave me the perfect chance to plant my spell." She frowned. "Is he awake?"

"Of course, I'm awake," Growled Virgil, not moving from his fetal position. "I'm just really hoping that I'll die soon so I'm preparing for my funeral. I leave everything to Janus but Remus can have my favourite pair of socks."

Maleficent's' face darkened and she grabbed Virgil by the arm, yanking him onto his feet. Virgil yelped but his eyes accidentally locked onto his mothers'. Hers' flashed green and his flashed purple. She dropped him and Virgil stumbled back but swiftly regained his posture, head bowed.

"Virgil?" Whispered Remus, wide-eyed.

Virgil raised his head and both Janus and Remus stepped back at the poisonous purple eyes.

"Are you crazy?" Gasped the Fairy Godmother. "You're controlling a fifteen-year-old? How is that fair, there's no way he's able to stand to your magic!"

"Oh, my dear Fairy Godmother," Smiled Maleficent. "I'm not fair.

The Virgil spoke, but it wasn't Virgil. It was his voice, yes, and his mouth moving but it wasn't Virgil. Maleficent was mouthing the words with green eyes as Virgil said, "You'll hear this better from him, so listen up. I believe this all the Fairy Godmother's' fault. She never noticed that I made a tear in the Isle's' barrier that let some of my magic be accessible. She never made a thorough check and the tear just got a little bigger each year. Now, Fairy Godmother, explain how controlling works."

The Fairy Godmother stared. "The controller must make sure that the controlled is feeling safe or with someone they trust. Then, they mark eye contact and you take controll of their thoughts and magic, and, sometimes, their actions and emotions. You can loosen your control on them sometimes and let them return to normal but the control is only really broken when the controller lets go," She whispered. The Fairy Godmother shivered and quickly grew angry. "You're breaking the code, Maleficent! The boy is only fifteen, you can't control him!"

"Ah," Virgil smirked while Maleficent mouthed the words. "But I did. And no one stopped me."

"Why Roman?" Logan asked. Everyone turned but he didn't stop staring down Maleficent. "Why did you have to use Roman?"

Maleficent smirked and spoke in her own voice. "Because he literally set it all up. He was starting to feel quite attracted to my son and I thought it would be good to protect Virgilious with some startling jock to take the spotlight and leave my son to scurry in the shadows. Turned out to be a good idea. These two-" She pointed to Janus and Remus who were staring from the controlled Virgil to Maleficent, "-attacked their own friend and they didn't see Roman until a little too late."

"Where is he?" Logan asked.

The smirk grew madly. "Oh, either dead from pain or very confused. I let go of him, he's unimportant. Also," She turned and looked eyes with Ali. "Virgil never liked you and those feelings have kind of rubbed off. I know Jafar would like to do this, but I saw your father over there, so he can take him out instead." Ali paled and took a step back. Then he was gone, leaving nothing but clothes n the ground. Ali was gone. "There we go," Smiled Maleficent. "Let's clean up when we can, hmm?"

"You killed him!" Gasped a student from somewhere.

Ursula laughed. "I've missed that."

Jafar sighed crossly. "There's not even a body to kick..."

"Get your own line, old man..." Muttered Remus, crossing his arms. Jafar chose to ignore him.

Maleficent turned to Virgil. She clapped her hands and Virgil's' eyes lit up. They flickered green for a moment and then he yelped in pain, moving to grab his head as his knees buckled slightly. He stumbled around, clutching his head. Pushing from his back, his large wings looked more solid than ever and they began to tear his grey-checkered jacket in half. Scales grew up his neck and his jaw bone shoved forwards.  Erupting from his skull were the short horns that once were hidden under his messy hair and they multiplied along his spine, tearing his shirt that was already ripping from his growing torso.

"What are you doing to him?!" Cried Patton, grabbing at Logan desperately.

Janus and Remus fell back to the two princes. "She's forcing a shift..." Breathed Janus.

"Basically, she's putting Virgil in a lot of pain to force him to shift before his time," Remus said.

Virgil was no longer a humanoid. His form was originally cat-like, but it grew to the warped form of a lizard with wings. The scales covered his whole body, his clothes were destroyed beneath him and he had a long green tail. Virgil opened his eyes. Virgil was now a dragon that was still growing.

The Fairy Godmother paled as she saw Virgil begin to hit the roof. "All students and staff, please! Get out!" She instructed. Everyone bolted as fast as they could: out of windows, out of doors out of anywhere. Only four students stayed. Patton was quacking with terror and Logan held tightly to them while Janus and Remus screamed Virgil's' name. Jafar and Ursula watched in with sick fascination and Maleficent beamed when Virgil made the roof above them break apart and fall to the ground.

People screamed as they were crushed under large slaps of the roof and the Fairy Godmother desperately protected those she could.

.:*:.

The floor beneath Roman shook and he quickly fell backwards, sitting down involuntarily. He glanced out of the window and his jaw dropped.

A dragon. A fucking dragon.

"Well, shit," Roman said.