BC; Hobi's Farewell

Start from the beginning

And he felt jealous.

Never once did he made Yoongi smile as wide as he did while mentioning Jimin.

Never once did he made Yoongi a blushing mess just like what the older did when he was thinking about Jimin.

Never once did he felt Yoongi love him the way he loves the older, unlike when it comes to Park Jimin.

Hoseok was angry, too angry that at the age of 13, he stormed inside his father's office and demanded for his father to convince the Mins that they should make an agreement;

An agreement that means he and Yoongi will marry, at the age of 21.

His father didn't agree at first but Hoseok was persistent. He was blinded by his affection, and maybe obssession with Yoongi that he actually went down on his knees and begged for him.

Mr. Jung, clearly dumbfounded with his son, nods his head and told him that he will try what he can do.

Hoseok felt happy because finally, Yoongi will be his when the time comes.

But happiness is actually cut short when his father went home one day, looking at him with so much sadness in his eyes.

"Mr. Min doesn't agree Hobi," he heard his father said, and every word peirces through his heart like a thousand knives.

He felt more angry then he should.

What does his father means that Mr. Min doesn't agree? Didn't he like Hoseok? Told him that he's like a som for him already?

Does he like Jimin more?

Or maybe, Yoongi's the one who refuse because of Jimin.

Hoseok was suddenly blinded with rage and felt that the whole world was against him.

He shuts himself for weeks, even months, inside his room. He ate little to nothing, his body became thinner and thinner.

His mom was frantic, especially his sister.

How can a small thing like love changed a person so much?

Mr. Jung had enough one day when they discovered Hoseok's unconcious body on his bed. And as he rushed the thin boy to the hospital, the patriarch had then decided that they should move to Japan for a while, to take Hoseok far away from what is slowly killing him.

Everyone agrees but not Hoseok, though he clearly doesn't have that much choice because he was unconcious; he just woke up one day that he was now in Japan.

And the moment he found out, he went berserk.

He was begging, crying, pleading, and shouting everyday and night to let him go back to Korea - to Yoongi.

It was always been about Yoongi.

Hoseok just stops when he saw his sister Dawon crying at his bedside table, while clutching his hand tight one night.