I reached behind me to unclasp my bra. I love Ralph with all my heart, but when he knocked on my damn door like a runaway thief in search of a hiding place exactly when I let the piece of lingerie fall to the bed, I wanted to kill the interfering son of a bitch.

Adil The Thick Dick Bearer chuckled beneath me. He knew this was going to happen. The man sat up and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling at the bud and around it. Then, after a few more seconds of Ralph banging on the door, Adil pulled away.

"You better get that," the hot freaking male specimen told me as he tucked his little Adil back into his fucking pouch. I groaned but knew what I had to do. I kissed him once more on the lips before getting up and getting dressed. Ralph ruined an impromptu Gia-dicking. He better pay for my goddamn dinner.

"Giaaa!" he shouted from the other side.

I glared at the door and slipped my pants back on. Then came my shirt. Once I was decent, I swung the door open and gave Ralph the coldest glare I could muster. His hand was frozen into a fist in the air, mid-knock.

Ralph's eyes drifted to a shirtless Adil near my bed and his face changed to that or realization. "Oops," he cringed.

"Yes," my jaw ticked in annoyance, "Oops."

I felt Adil's presence behind me. Turning my head and seeing him fully clothed again to my dismay, I introduced the two men, "Ralph, this is Adil. Adil, this is Ralph, stupid son of a jerk."

Ralph offered his hand, "Ralph, stupid son of a jerk. Nice to meet you."

Adil gave it a firm shake and pulled away. Raph was still in his Monday night work clothes, but it's perfect for our double date night. Speaking of date, "Where's Gwen?" I asked.

Ralph shrugged the revelation off as if things like it happen on a daily, "We broke up like three hours ago," karma.

I palmed my face. Adil spoke, now beside me with one arm draped around my shoulders, "Sorry, man."

My best friend waved his hand dismissively, "It's fine. I'm okay with third-wheeling, but if you don't want me tagging along like a lost pup, I'll go mope in my room."

I sighed, "Let's have dinner and call it a night?" I suggested, cutting off our plans for a theater show after the evening meal. Not only is it fitting, but it also means I can get Adil alone again later.

You insatiable woman.

"I'd like that," Adil commented.

"That's the new plan," confirmed Ralph who I won't forgive until Adil bones the fuck out of my guts.

I grabbed a jacket and stuffed my portable essentials into its pockets. Five minutes later, the three of us were in the lobby, ready to face a night full of prospects. Bright days are joyful and fun, reminding me of the limited good that the world has to offer, but dark nights are seductive, mysterious, dangerous—especially when you have something going on with someone and that someone is a genius Syrian hunk.

We decided to use Hannibal for tonight. Ralph positioned himself in the backseat while Adil and I sat in front. When the engine started, the wheels did their job.