Chapter 23

(Previously)

(Y/n):"A flame?"

Mikoto:"They're to represent lady hestia.. flames of protection.."

Welf:"And that's..a.. bell?"

Emma:"A crown with lightning?"

Lili:"A bell, and a crown with lightning.. oh they're (Y/n), bell and lady hestia."

Hestia:"And starting today! this will be our familia emblem!"

She turned around and showed us me and bell looked at it with smiles

(Present)

Right after the whole war game we had continued our quest that Me. eina had given us before hand.. she gave us two quest and we had finished it.. now we had to retrieve an item called a blood onyx.. everyone was having a hard time finding it but when me and bell searched we found five of the said item.. as everyone was joyed.. bell then wanted to test his new level 3 skills.. as we let him loose.. a group the pasparraded us.. bringing back very unsettling memories for few.. we were now chased out of the dungeon.. luckily no one got hurt..

(Y/n):"huh.. the drops have been pretty easy to gather.."

Bell:"Yeah they have been lately.."

(Y/n):"Maybe because of our luck?"

Bell:"I guess so"

(Y/n):"Well then gang let's head home and get ready."

Everyone:"Right!"

(Timeskippu)

We were all unpacking.. lili went to the soma familia to pay and say her goodbye to lord soma.. a little while they finally arrived..

(Y/n):"Glad you home lili."

Bell:"Welcome back!"

Lili:"It's good to be home"

After all the unpacking we had finally got to eat.. goddess raised a glass.. bell and lili drank some juice while me and the others had wine..

Hestia:"SO what do you guys think? let's start this off with a toast!"

Bell:"uh... a toast about what exactly?"

(Y/n):"For winning the war game knuckle head."

Mikoto:"Or lady lili finally joining us?"

Welf:"It's about the finished renovations right?

Hestia:"Yes.. all of those are important .. but.. however are we not forgetting something else?"

Everyone was confused but we all remembered except the man himself.. we looked at bell and he was visibly confused until goddess pointed it out..

Bell:"Me?"

Hestia:"Of course! congrats on reaching level 3 bell!" 

Welf:"That's the captain for ya!"

Bell:"Wh-What? Captain?"

Emma:"Of course! you are goddess' first child"

Bell:"but i thought we agreed (Y/n) was gonna be the captain"

(Y/n):"I appreciate it bud! but i'll happily be vice-captain you are the one who got me to join.. that memory takes me back..  i just saw this boy with blood over him.. did't expect him to become this strong"a single tear escaped (Y/n)'s eye.. everyone just laughed