Chapter 20

Yo yo yo! Season 2 is here guys! hope you enjoy! and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the 20k reads! when i started this book it was a spur of the moment type.. but genuinely i am really grateful to you all! Enjoy this opening chapter to season 2! and sorry for taking awhile.. i kinda lost my groove after finishing chapter 19.. on to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yo i'm (Y/n) and i'm an adventurer in the hestia familia, after the events of the black goliath everything returned to normal.. me and the others were currently in the dungeon.. and mikoto decided to tag along.. currently me, bell, welf, and mikoto were fighting hell hounds while lili and emma supported us.. i was killing hell hounds left and right, i saw three hell hounds jump at mikoto..

(Y/n):"Mikoto, three behind you!" she then killed them instantly "Nice!"

After dealing with the threat all of us rested for a bit..

Welf:"I figured we would run into some trouble.. having another person really help.."

(Y/n):"Yeah, thanks for coming with us mikoto."

Bell:"For sure, thanks a bunch Ms. Mikoto"

Mikoto:"It really was nothing.. i was the one who wanted to tag along"

Bell:"No for real your help is really appreciated"

Welf:"Agreed, we've been cruising through the floors with an extra person"

Lili:"Right? I thought we were unstoppable when it was the five of us but having you around Ms. Mikoto really helps."

Emma:"Yeah and having you around (Y/n) has been giving it his all lately and having someone that can control the 'Headstrong king' is a plus!"

(Y/n):"What's that supposed to mean?" i glared at her and she returned it.. then mikoto spoke up

Mikoto:"I'm still very sorry (Y/n), bell.. our behavior caused all of you trouble and i still deeply regret it"

(Y/n):"Like i said it's nothing now, we're all alright aren't we?"

Welf:"Yeah it's water under the bridge"

I walked a little ways away from them and thought how everything was going to be good moving forward..

(Y/n):"Well then let's keep at it!"

Everyone:"Right!"

(Timeskippu)

We were all a pub and celebrating welf's rank up.. we all cheers and enjoyed our beverages..

(Y/n):"Great job on the rank up welf!"

Emma:"Yeah it's pretty impressive!"

Welf:"Says the two highest level in the party." 

Lili:"Since you're one of the hephaestus best blacksmiths all of the things you're gonna sell are gonna be worth a lot more now."

Welf:"Well gives me a better shot at not tarnishing hephaestus' good name right?"

Lili:"Yeah but sadly we might lose you" me and bell were shocked to here what lili said..

Emma:"How come?"

Lili:"Well he did say he was gonna join us until he reached level 2 and acquire some smithing skills right?" welf just laughed..

Welf:"Come stop looking so gloom, like i was gonna leave you guys right after i got what i wanted.. to bad mikoto wasn't able to join us.. we aren't technically strangers anymore."