18.The forgotten us

Hey guys! Everything OK!? Be careful guys! Okay let's get into the story now! ^ω^

............................................................................................................

Jungkook was staring at a picture of him and jimin at an ice rink. It was their first date set up by his hyungs. They knew that these two were so in love with each other. Jungkook actually confessed his feelings that he liked jimin and jimin did the same. It was a special day for them. He smiled remembering those sweet memories.

'Memories', it's funny how time flies by so fast and all the moments you've experienced and spent with all the people just remain as a small fragment in a remote corner of brain. You try to revive all those moments so many times that in the end you don't actually know if that's what you were trying to remember. Jungkook's train of thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

" hello? ", he said.

"J-jungkook ah! C-come home p-please I - I don't know what's g-going on I -", jimin was clearly hyperventilating.

" Jimin!? Calm down ! Don't go anywhere! I'll be there soon ", jungkook said running out while still talking.

" kook!? What's wrong??", namjoon asked.

"I don't know -hyung there's something wrong. Let's go please !", jungkook pleaded.

"o-ok", namjoon said.

He told taehyung and Lia to stay in the station while they are gone. Jungkook sped the car crazily as his heart was beating even more crazily. Namjoon on the other hand had a strange feeling. The feeling that now settled in his heart intensified as they were getting nearer to home. Jungkook and namjoon ran upstairs through stairs completely forgetting about the elevator.

( I don't know what's with them forgetting about the elevator everytime 😂)

"JIMIN??!! "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin walked down the stairs silently clutching the ultrasound tightly as if someone tried to grab it. He wore the black jacket of jungkook feeling more attached to it. Little sniffles left his nose as he looked at the ultrasound again and again.

Guilt and pain feeling more heavier with each step.

He put the small card back in the pocket of the jacket as he neared the door to Jin's flat. Surprisingly the door was open. He frowned. His police officer instincts started kicking in. Jimin slowly pushed the already open door.

"Hyung? Jin hyung? ", he called struggling to shout more as his voice was already coarse from all the crying and screaming a while ago.

No one replied. Jimin went in still keeping on the frown on his face. He saw a vase on the floor. And jimin was convinced that someone broke in looking at all the signs making it obvious. The half opened door, the vase on floor? Wait is there something on the vase? And jimin saw red. No I mean he literally saw red. There was blood stained on the vase. His already widened eyes widened some more. He walked in to the hall gulping down the thick lump in his throat. He just Hoped jin was alright.

"H-Hyung? ", he called out.

Jimin didn't want to take another step he was afraid of what he might see. The vase on his hands fell on the ground after he saw a horrible sight in front of him blasting his brain. He fell on the ground, speechless.

" J-jungkook", jimin immediately dialed his number hyperventilating.

" C-come home "
_____________________