Four

[A/N] Cameron Dallas as Jayson Lockk

[Aiden's Pov]

"Sup bitches." Jayson says as he plopps himself down at our lunch table with his food.

"How dare you insult us I'm wounded." Luka says with mock ofence. Speaking of Luka, I have to talk to him about what happened this morning. I hate to say this but he is kinda a jerk to Layla. I don't know why but he always been that way towards her and it kinda makes me want to kick him in the balls.

"No actually it's the other way around bro you're our bitch." I tell Jayson.

"I agree with Aiden. You're totally our bitch." Luka says with a mouth full of food. And I give him a look of disgust.

"Am not! I'm nobody's bitch. And close your mouth bro that's fucking disgusting, nobody wants to see that shit." Jayson grimces.

Then Luka does something that makes me want to smack him upside the head. He fucking opens his mouth and shows us his chewed up food. Which is fucking revolting by the way. Sometimes I'm convinced that this kid has no manners at all.

"I'm all of a sudden not hungry anymore." I say. "And really Luka why did you that? That was revolting man.

"I agree with Aiden that was really gross dude." I hear Jayson say. Hmm I wonder where Layla is? She's never this late.

"Hey guys did you see Layla by any chance? I haven't seen her since this morning." I ask them. Out of the corner of my eye I see Luka stiffen at Layla's name. Seriously what is with him and Layla.

"Nope I haven't seen her bro." Jayson answers. But Luka says something totally different.

"Why the fuck do you want to know where Layla is?" He snarls.

"Damn bro it was just a question and she usually shows up around this time. And no need to get hostile." After that he just rolls his eyes and picks at his food.

"Umm so guess who is in a relationship?" Count on Jayson to break the tension. Gotta love him.

"Well noticing how you said that sentence I'm assuming it's you." Luka says sarcastically.

"Don't listen to him Jayson he's just being a prick. And who's the lucky person."

"Well umm its umm its Nash Grier." He replies nervously.

"Finally I thought you guys would never get to together. It was really fucking obvious that he had a crush on you and I had a feeling that you liked him back but I wasn't sure, but now I am." I smile.

"Yeah I'm happy for you bro," Luka says.

"Oh my god. That went so much better than I thought it would go. For a second I thought you guys would stop being my friends." Jayson lets out a sigh of relief.

"Nah bro we'll never do that we'll stay best friends through thick and thin." I tell him honestly.

And for the rest of the lunch period it's just Luka and I interrogating Jayson about his relationship with Nash.

---------------------

Just ten more minutes till the bell rings and I can get out of this hellhole. That means I have to get through five minutes two times okay I can do that. After what felt like forever the bell rings. And when it did I sprang from my seat and bolted towards the door.

I was so close to freedom when I bumped into somebody. Are you fucking serious right now? I was so close to leaving this place.

"My bad bro I didn't see you and....hey you're that kid in my math class, your name's Aiden right?" Cyrius asks. Nope I'm not going to acknowledge that my heart fluttered when he said my name. Nope at all.

"Yeah that's me. But I should really get going my friend is waiting for me." I tell him.

"Ok well um it was nice talking to you again and um yeah I'm just going to go now." He waves goodbye and walks out of the school.

I just stood there smiling like an idiot and still not acknowledging that that my heart flipped, when he said it was nice seeing me again. Oh right I have to get to Luka before... and speak of the devil.

"Bro what are you doing I've been sitting in my car for the last past five minutes." He says while grabbing my wrist and literally dragging me out of the school.

"Bro you can let go of my wrist now and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I just got caught up." I tell him while getting in his ridiculously nice car.

"Whatever you say bro." He says as he starts the car and back outs of the school parking lot.

|||||||||||

[A/N] So I updated again that must be pretty fucking cool huh? No...ok. Oh and thanks for the 43 reads on this book that's pretty fucking awesome :)))

Something seems to have crawled up Luka's ass doesn't it? And Jayson and Nash are dating in this book why? Because it's my book and I can do whatever I want with it. Also Aiden may or may not have caught the "feelings" for Cyrius -A

QOTN: How old are you guys? Because I'm curious and I'm aware that seems a bit creepy I'm sorry.

AOTN: I'm thirteen and for some reason I don't feel thirteen

P.s Don't forgot to vote, comment, or follow :P