Fifteen

Narrator:

Cyrius walks Aiden to his porch and it's around like six in the morning. He can't believe that him and Aiden spent the whole night with each other, and just having a good time.

"I should probably get inside and I'm honestly so tired right now." Aiden yawns and leans against the door.

"Yeah and I should head home too, but I actually did have great time you babe."

"Mmm, me too. You're really sweet baby." Aiden smiles sleepily. Cyrius kisses Aiden because he can't get enough of his now official boyfriend lips. They kiss slow and sweet and gentle, and it's amazing in it's own way.

They pull back and Aiden smiling at him all sweet and loving. And Cyrius' heart melts a little, because Aiden is so cute, but can be really hot too.

"I'm gonna go inside now, I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah definitely." Cyrius smiles. And maybe just maybe, while he's walking back to his car, with a smile on his face. He might have fallen for the boy.

----

"Wake the fuck up!" A loud voice yells.

"Shut the hell up, I'm sleeping." Aiden groans and pulls the covers over his head.

"Not anymore, you're not." He places the voice and of course it's Luka. Luka pulls the covers of his friend's body and Aiden shivers from the sudden coldness hitting his body.

"I really hate you right now." Aiden shoots daggers to his friend.

"Yeah well I don't care, I'm hungry so get our lazy ass out of bed."

"Ugh fine, only because you asked so nicely." Aiden smiles sarcastically.

"I know right, don't you just love me." Luka smiles sweetly.

"No, not right now I don't." He and Luka walk down the stairs, and enter the kitchen. Aiden grabs two bowls and two spoon, and the milk from the refrigerator. He then grabs the Captin' Crunch from the cabinet. And sets them all on the table.

He makes a bowl of cereal and Luka does the same, and then they eat in comfortable silence, until Luka decides to break it.

"I have a confession to make," Luka says suddenly. Aiden furrows his eyebrows because what could Luka possibly do this time.

"I have a girlfriend,"Luka confesses. And Aiden choked on the cereal he was eating but regained composer and swallowed.

"You, you have what now?"

"I have a fucking girlfriend Aiden." Aiden can't believe this.

"Does Alecc know about this?"

"No, but he doesn't really need to because we aren't really together. And yes Adelina does know that I'm fucking around with my sister's boyfriend. But for the time being we're kinda together, it's complicated."

Aiden feels sympathy towards his best friend because he can tell this is taking a toll on his mental state.

"I want to say something deep and like meaning but I just-- I don't know how."

"It's fine Aiden, honestly. I just feel so guitly, it's eating at me from the inside out. I don't think I can keep whatever me and Alecc have for much longer. I'm terrible person aren't I?"

"No no, you're not a terrible person Luka, you're just making a terrible choice. And I honestly think you should end whatever you do have with Alecc, it's not healthy.

"God, I know and what did I ever deserve to have you as my best friend? Because honestly you're really amazing, Cyrius is so lucky to have you." Luka gives him a small smile.

"I'm not that amazing, I'm just me."

"Bullshit you are amazing, and talented with your singing. All I can do is breathe really well, and sometimes I'm funny." Luka chuckles and Aiden starts laughing with him.

Luka couldn't ask for a better friend than Aiden.

|||||

I know, I know there's no Caiden that's their ship name but in the next two chapters there will be. Omg! This book has 700+ reads like guys guys! That's amazing! I love you guys. And I dedicate this chapter to you amazing and beautiful people :)) -A

P.s.Don't forget to vote, comment, or follow :P

You, yeah you, go read my new story Gasoline, and if you wanna go follow my twitter account its @onceinamalik it used it be @imbored2346 but I changed it all thanks to @eluketrify