Three

[A/N] Sam Wilkinson as Cyrius

Narrator:

"Ahh the sweet smell of artificial people," Luka says. As the two boys walk down the halls of McCain High School. McCain high school is well any other high school. It has some teachers that are nice and laid back and also some that are mean as fuck, with no reason whatsoever. But there's also the in between teachers. And to be honest Aiden kinda likes the in between teachers, but he really likes the nice and laid back ones.

"You say that almost every morning we come into the building." Aiden says. Because it's true he does say that every morning, and somehow it doesn't get old. Which it should because Luka has been saying it the past two years and somehow how it doesn't bother Aiden at all.

"True but you still smile or chuckle when I do say it, so I win," Luka states. Aiden can't really say anything because it is true. He still smiles when he says that. When he catches himself smiling he inwardly winces.

"Bro what do you have for-," Luka gets cut off by a very girly shout. And that a shout is from none other than Layla Smith. Which so happens to be one of their close friends. Don't ask how it just kinda happened.

"Oh my god I finally found you guys. I started to think that you guys were hiding from me." She smiles. Oh I forgot she sorta jumps to conclusions. And even if they were trying to hide from her, she would somehow always find them. Which amuses and scares both Luka and Aiden. Aiden knows it's wrong to talk about her that way and he inwardly cringes when he does that.

"Well as I was saying before I was interrupted. What class do you have for first period?" Luka asks him and gives a Layla a glare. Which confuses Aiden but he doesn't think much of it. He looks towards Layla and sees her standing in her dark blue skinny jeans, weird is the new black shirt, and the original converses. With the same smile still on her face like what Luka said didn't bother her at all.

"Yo bro I asked you a question and if you don't hurry up we'll be late for class," Luka tells him.

"Uh I'm pretty sure I have math with Ms. Ferrell," Aiden answers. Really? He thinks, why the fuck does he have math in the morning. He fucking hates math but he hopes that the teacher is somewhat nice so that I'll be more bearable.

"Damn I have science with Mrs. Ross. She doesn't seem that bad." Luka tells him. And all Aiden does is nod, and Aiden being Aiden asked what Layla has for first period. She replies with, "I have AP History with Mr. Kahn." And in return he gives her a small smile.

"Well if you guys are done flirting we have to get to class like asap or we'll get in trouble," Luka says with slight vemon in his voice.

Then Aiden gives him a glare after he says that and they part ways. While Aiden is walking to class he thinks damn I never went to breakfast.

--------------------------------

[Aiden's POV]

"Well look who's just in time for class," a women's voice says.

"Sorry Ms.Ferrell it won't happen again," I tell her. Because it won't I really don't like being late for class and even the thought of being late for class gives me anxiety.

"Its fine dear just have a seat behind...Cyruis." She points to a guy with spiked up hair and brown eyes, with tan skin. So I walk to where the seat is and plopp myself down into the seat. I take a pencil and a some paper out of my backpack. But I'll probably won't take notes to be honest.

"So class today we're learning..." And I stop paying attention to what she's saying, it's not because she's a terrible it's because I really fucking hate math. So for the past ten minutes I just sit there and stare off into space.

"Shit," somebody mutters. Who the fuck just said that? I think. "Psst." Ok that's it I'm finally going crazy.

"Psst." I'm I the only one who is hearing that? Please tell me I'm not the only one hearing this? Wait a minute, I think the sound is coming from in front of me. And sure enough there is a very annoyed face looking at me, and the owner of the very annoyed look is Cyrius.

"Um what do you want?" I whisper. Seriously what does this guy want and...holy fuck he's really fucking attractive.

"I was just asking if you have a pencil I could borrow." He asks softly and quietly.

"Um yeah I do actually." I whisper while taking out a pencil from my backpack. "Here you are..." I trail off because this guy is seriously fucking attractive. His eyes are a nice warm brown color, his lips are a light pink and he has a beauty mark above his top lip on the left side.

I quickly hand him the pencil and try my hardest not to blush. I fail though because seconds later I feel my checks heating up.

"Hey what's your name?" He asks quietly.

"Um it's Aiden." I answer and I hoped and prayed he didn't see the blush in my cheeks.

"Cool," He says. "Oh and if you wanted a picture you could've just asked." He smirks.

I chuckle nervously and think what the fuck is happening to me?

|||||||||||

[A/N]

Hey guys long time no see am I right? *smiles nervously* I want to apologize for not updating sooner and I'll try to update more often but I make no promises. Oh and thanks for the 27 reads :)) and I'm sorry not letting anything interesting happen in this chapter but keep in mind it's only the third chapter. I want to dedicate this chapter to blxckheart_ because she is a really good writer you should check out her stories and she voted for my story also. Oh if you're reading this blxckheart_ why did you delete Lucifers -A

P.s. Don't forgot to vote, comment, or follow :P

P.p.s Happy Holidays and have a Happy new year :)