CHAPTER 6

REMINDER: PLEASE MOVE YOUR PHONE A LITTLE BIT FARTHER TO YOU. RADIATION IS BAD FOR OUR HEALTH. THANK YOU.

LUNTIAN'S POV

They look at the phone and make me scan it too. As they say, it doesn't have any phone call history which I don't know how it happens but I guess it's a good thing for Bughaw. This may be the work of this phone. It's quite useful yet bothersome.

They toss the phone to one of the guards and command it to be check on their security. They also say to review all the CCTV around the time they caught me to know if I do something that will hinder them.

I quietly smirk. They will never know it because Bughaw is here now.

The door fells revealing Bughaw and his minions. He looks at me with piercing eyes. Even if he didn't open his mouth, I know he's angry. I disobey his order. My mission is to give him a lesson or if I can't at least spy to get useful information. It's written in the folder. But I never did those. Instead, I make him do the thing I suppose to do and purposely be captured.

The aura he produces is scary that makes the enemies beg on their knees. He looks villain at the same time main character that comes out of the novel.

"Hi," I said with a sing-song voice to irritate him even more. "You said to do things in my own way."

His eyes gleam. Like a demon, he kills the traitors without even batting an eye. The blood splatters all over the place. The minions that are with him finish everyone in the scene leaving me and the president's right hand.

Bughaw walks toward me. I look up; meet his eyes and touch my neck. "Make it hurts."

His lips form a thin line then an unending beating with uncontrollable pleasure comes after. This... this is the hardcore I expect.

ABEL'S POV

Tiring. Tiring. Tiring and tiring again.

I just got back in the office and this mountain of to-dos present on me. I thought my co-workers are thoughtful enough when they throw a party but... this is their gift. I've been sitting here for hours yet I'm not even on half. It will be at least bearable if I know that when I go home, I will see Luntian's face. What does he do now? Did he already eat?

The door opens revealing Azul quietly talking on his phone while frowning. He looks like he will burst out any moment. I stare at him for a second, thinking if I will offer him a chair or not but since he doesn't know his in my office now. I do my work again.

Come to think of it, this is the day that he promises to update on Luntian again. At first, I really can't believe it but after knowing his story. I believe it somehow. I know how desperate Luntian is to escape on my grasp yet I hold it tightly.

He ended the call and says sorry. It turns out that he already knows he's in the office that's why he lowers his voice so he can't disturb me. He gives me a letter again which I assume is the reason for our meeting today. I read it and slightly smile. He looks awfully happy in the pictures. It looks like my son's comrades are treating him well. I'm so proud. Even without me, I'm glad he's not alone now.

"Thank you," I sincerely said. He looks at me attentively then sighs. His gaze is meeting mine yet it didn't reflect confidence like it always does. Did something happen?

"I don't want to use you but..," He fakes a cough. "...can I meet your uncle?"

My eyebrows cross. "Do you know him?"

"Yes." He nods. "He's the president."

I froze, shock by his statement. No one knows my uncle is the president even Luntian. All he knows is that I came from a rich family. I keep it secret because I don't want everyone to look so awkward around me nor keep close to having a good shot on him.