"Two jobs, remember?"

He sighed deeply. "Right....we'll talk soon."

I really like how he says that. "Talk soon." You affirmed.

It was a good conversation, for the minute it lasted. You stuffed your mouth with more fruit, feeling a school girl giggle coming on from remembering how his sleepy voice sent shivers down your spine. "You feel warm all of a sudden." Antarcticite spoke up. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Mhm!" You hummed loudly, still chewing your mouthful of pomegranate. Damn...

"Sure about that?" Tauros raised a brow. "I don't like your tone, mister." You said once you could finally speak. "Whoa there." He laughed, raising his hands in surrender. "We're all adults here and it's totally normal to-"

"What was that Bon?!" You shot up. "You said you needed a hand?" You bounced out of the bar stool and onto your skates. Tauros's laughter trailing behind you as you rolled to the kitchen doors. You flung one wide open and skated in. "I am ooon the way!"

Maybe I should start lifting weights more frequently. You exited the gym locker room the next day, casually watching a few people do their reps as you made your way to the door. Do I eat enough to start lifting more though? The music you already had playing in your ears was interrupted by a completely different artist's opening. What? Oh! You'd gotten around to setting specific songs for your most frequently contacted. You answered quickly, finally walking through the exit. "Hey, you!"

"Good morning." Might replied.

"Good morning wait...it's noon, big guy." You chuckled. "It is! I forgot about the time difference." He admitted. "Time difference? Where are you?" Your head tilted a bit with the question. I think I'll walk to Lawson for lunch, it's not too far.

"I," there was a brief pause and you heard some shuffling. "Am in Singapore."

"Singapore?!" You let out an exasperated sigh. "You were just here like two seconds ago!"

"More like 8 hours."

"Should've jumped." You mumbled. "What was that?" Might quipped. "I didn't say anything." You said sweetly, closing in on your target convenience store. "Just heading out of the gym, there's a lot of background noise." I could've said it. What's he gonna do?  Jump back right n-

"Background noise..."

"Yup." You slid into Lawson quietly, grabbing a basket from next to the entrance. "I have time to jump back. We could improve on your cardio." Can he read minds?! Did he just read my-

"Yes."

You stopped mid step, grocery basket loosely hanging from the pads of your fingers. "E...Excuse me?" You hid the quiver that tickled your throat, threatening to expose you. "Ah, sorry about that. I've got a few things going on." Boii. You began your search for sustenance on slightly shaken nerves. I'm gonna ask mom later...no, I can't do that because then I'll have to... You rolled your eyes to yourself.

"What's got you across the water so soon?" You asked.

"Last minute hero things." He answered. "Uh huh." You giggled. "I like how you say classified." Might snorted. "It's okay, you can tell me." You gave a weak shot at tempting him, your steps lead you to the long row of refrigerated foods. 

"Maybe when I get back." He bargained. "Well that's no fun! I could just read the news like everyone else." You huffed. That looks good. You picked up an egg sandwich from the cooler.

"This won't be broadcasted. You hit the nail on its head."

"OH." You cleared your throat. Super duper classified I see. "Not sure if I want to know anymore."

"That's no fun." He mocked. "Okay, Might." You rolled your eyes, tossing the sandwich in your basket. "When are you coming back home?"

"I don't have a definite date, unfortunately." A slight frustration in his chuckle. "It's a bit more intricate than what was led on."

"Oh..." There was a heaviness on your chest. "I won't be able to talk. I wanted to let you know before I dropped off your radar for a while."

Don't sound sad don't sound sad don't sou- "Thanks for the heads up." Did I do it? Did that work? I think it worked. I- "I'll call you as soon as I can."

"You better." I don't think it worked. 

"I better?" Might was taken aback. 

"Yes, you better." You laughed. 

"Or what?"

"Okay first," you clicked you tongue. "Stop smiling so hard."

"Guilty as charged." The hero confessed. "Second," you tossed a bowl of ramen in your basket. "I don't know yet, let me think about it."

"I'm excited to find out." 

You jokingly gagged. "Don't sound so thrilled."

"I can't help it, you really are full of surprises."

"Oh, Might, you've got no clue."