~¤ Chapter 12 ¤~

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo very perplexed. And the others were shocked as much as Xiao Zhan , couldn't comprehend the situation at all.

And Wang Yibo stood still , his face not showing any emotions but internally dying and flustered so much that he could dig a hole and hide for the rest of his life.

"I mean..." he forced out words.

"The only one who can bully him will be me!!! That's what I meant!"

That indeed was a good statement which made alot more sense to the people around him but one. Wang Yibo felt the flinch when he held Xiao Zhan's hand pulling him away from the crowd.

Without a word Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo to the isolated part of the building where the students were forbidden to enter.

Wang Yibo stopped near a room and opened it dragging Xiao Zhan inside. Then he slowly let go of the other's hand. It was completely dark and Xiao Zhan could hardly notice the stuff around him.

"Wang Yibo?" he mumbled while stretching his hand. Then his fingers fumbled on something soft and at the moment the room lit up.

Xiao Zhan blinked several times to adjust his eyes to the light.

"Umm... Zhan ge?" Xiao Zhan turned and heaved. His hand on Wang Yibo's neck , thumb brushing against his Adam's apple. Xiao Zhan jerked his hand away acting as if nothing happened.

"Woah Wang Yibo! This place is nice!" he looked around the spacious room, clean and stuffed with skateboards, books and other things.

Wang Yibo sat on a box , his hand on his neck as if he hadn't get over the fact that the other touched him.

"I'm glad you like it, you can move your paintings and stuff here.. and anything else.. if you like in here, we can share this room. I have a spare key"

He tossed the key to Xiao Zhan hoping he will accept the offer. Xiao Zhan was quiet for a moment.

"Wang Yibo.... thankyou"

Hearing that Wang Yibo almost fell into the box he was sitting on. He gazed at Xiao Zhan.

"Thank me for what?"
"Thanyou for saving me back then. And thankyou for this offer... but I don't want you to put yourself in trouble for me." he politely kept the key on the table in front of Wang Yibo but Wang Yibo held his hand keeping the key back on his palm.

"Let me help you"

Xiao Zhan was amazed. He wasn't an egoist and he never hesitated to take help from others but this time he waited trying to read the real intentions of the person infront of him. His firm look was indeed manipulative. He chuckled and secured the key in his fist.

"Ok.." he replied softly.

"See you later Wang Yibo"

Wang Yibo nodded and watched the other walked to the door. Xiao Zhan took a quick look over his shoulder before leaving the room.

Wang Yibo sighed letting out all the tension. The tension was gone and so was the warmth in the air.

After school Wang Yibo waited for his gege for few minutes but he had to run home because of the heavy rain that poured all of a sudden and he didn't have an umbrella.

But near the tree he stopped noticing a small plastic bag which made him laugh.

How thoughtful!

He opened up the bag taking out the paper. He kind of knew the answer.

Let's not rush Lan Zhan. Please don't be mad. And I'm scared that you might be disappointed..

Wei Wuxian

Wang Yibo clicked his tongue getting annoyed.

Nonsense..

"Wang Yibo!"

That familiar voice! Wang Yibo hid the paper in a speed of a blink.

Wang Yibo was so damn scared he thought Xiao Zhan saw him taking the paper but Xiao Zhan saw nothing, didn't even notice the paper was missing.

"I thought you left Zhan ge.."

"I came out early but forgot to take my test paper so ran back.. I didn't know your house is in this road Wang Yibo!.. my house is in the end of this road.."

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who was shivering slightly and also twice as soaked wet as he was. Cloths plastered to the body Wang Yibo could see through.

Geez look away!

Wang Yibo averted his eyes getting embarrassed.

"Zhan ge I live near by.. why don't you come to my place and let yourself dry?" Xiao Zhan smiled and brushed his wet hair backwards.

"No it's ok.. my house is not so far away.."

Wang Yibo smirked.

"I have an art gallery in my place.."

Xiao Zhan widen his eyes.

"Ok let's go to your place!"

Wang Yibo couldnt hide his smile when he saw the excitement of Xiao Zhan.

But also he didn't know someone else was waiting for him near his house.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! Stay safe and thankyou for all your support!

I love you all! 💕

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>