~¤ Chapter 8 ¤~

"They beat you up today as well??!! what the hell man! don't just stand like an idiot! fight back!" Zhou Cheng demonstrated few punches as he walked home with Xiao Zhan and the other sneered.

"Easy to say Zhou Cheng... you can't fight about fifteen people by yourself.. let's be realistic.. it's not like some kung fu drama.." Xiao Zhan said with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Besides.. not only juniors.. there are seniors too! they are so strong! it's impossible to fight back!"

Zhous Cheng said no more. The awarkward silence continued as they walked along the shabby road. They deluded themselves into thinking that awarkward silence would be for the best.

Besides Xiao Zhan hated the topic.

Everything was nostalgic untill Xiao Zhan spotted something.

"Oh wow!.." he muttered while smiling. Zhou Cheng rose his eyebrows, scanning Xiao Zhan's face.

"What?"

Xiao Zhan puffed his cheeks in bliss.

He took it..

------------------------------------------------------

When the twilight conquered the sky Wang Yibo lay in the balcony watching the starts twinkle.

How amazing it was to watch as those celestial objects sprout out of no where!

But Wang Yibo couldn't see it's beauty as he usually does. His mind was chaotic due to the call he had with his mother.

{ Flash back }

"Son , are you sure you don't want a servent?"

While keeping the phone stuck between his ear and shoulder Wang Yibo smiled.

"Of course not.. I can manage" with the instant noodles cup in his hand he sat down.

"When are you planning to come?"

"Almost a month left, but don't worry.. time files.."

"It sure does"

"Did you call Mei Lien?"

Wang Yibo twisted his face as his mother attempted to drag the conversation to a side which Wang Yibo disliked.

"Can we not talk about her.. please?"

"Why not! she's your girlfriend and... "

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Wang Yibo burst out into anger. He slammed his hand on the table.

"She's not!! ok!? please stop asking about her!"

He was quite worried when the other party went silent. Finally she spoke up.

"Rest.. you are tired.. and you know Wang Yibo.. sometimes you have to do sacrifices inorder to have a successful future. You can't escape this.. I'm so sorry"

her voice cracked as if she was crying or as if she was extremely angry.

He couldn't take it anymore. Wang Yibo threw his phone away touching his cold forehead.

Hell

{ End of the flash back }

Wang Yibo bit his lip. He had no desire to go in. All he wanted was the darkness to take him to its embrace.

But then a cold breeze kissed his skin messing his hair sending chills down his spine , dragging him back into his senses

Wang Yibo inhaled.

Stars, darkness, night, coldness, freshness, disappointment but also the new fantasy.. all in one breathe.

He had a piece of paper on his palm. He gently traced his finger along the letters.

             as long as the cold breeze of the night kiss your skin. I'm with you

- Wei Wuxian

Wang Yibo smiled.

"Wei Ying.. "

------------------------------------------------------

Though it was the weekend Xiao Zhan left the house early. The morning dew covered his hair. He was late and was in a hurry he didn't notice the piece of paper which suffered all night all alone on a deserted tree.

He rushed into the newly opened coffee shop which was few meters away from his school. 

"Why are you late these days?" the shop owner Mr Yang asked with a smile. He was extremely gentle towards Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan apologized with a ninty degree bow. He felt extremely guilty for being late especially when Mr Yang tolerated all his mistakes.

He worked at the shop during the weekend. He loved it and saw it as a way to reduce stress.

He always anticipated for the first customer. Because he or she can either make up his day or ruin it completely.

After few minutes the familiar ringing of a bell sound made him rose his head from his phone.

A customer

He watched a male wearing a cap sat down in the dark corner. As soon as the customer lifted up the menu card Xiao Zhan stepped towards him.

"Good morning sir, what do you like to order?" he asked with a smile and was confused when the customer turned his head swiftly. He took off the cap placing it on the table.

"Good morning... Xiao Zhan.."

Xiao Zhan paused. The other was gazing at him. Then he gave a nervous smile.

he's the first customer.. today won't be that bad..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Enjoy!

I love you all 💕