~¤ Chapter 9 ¤~

Wang Yibo sipped his cream tea trying his best not to make it obvious to Xiao Zhan that he was staring the whole time.

When Xiao Zhan came with his balance Wang Yibo smiled at him fumbling his hand on the table cloth nervously.

Xiao Zhan smiled and sat infront of him.

"So.. Wang Yibo.. what are you doing so early on a Saturday?"

"ah..well.. I have dancing classes"
Wang Yibo replied quickly abbreviating his answer though he wanted to keep blabbering.

Xiao Zhan leaned forward fascinated with the fact that Wang Yibo attending dancing classes.

"Woah! that is so cool!"

Wang Yibo's eyes lit up.

He likes it!

"It is! you should come and check our class someday"

Xiao Zhan chucked.

"Hmm.. ok sure, I like dancing too.. but I'm not that good at it"

Wang Yibo watched the others pellucid eyes.

"I'll teach you, Zhan ge.."

As soon as he said it Wang Yibo could feel his heart pounding like crazy.

Why the hell did I call him...

He threw a querying look to make sure whether Xiao Zhan liked the way he addressed him.

To his amusement Xiao Zhan laughed and nodded.

"Alright!" then gave his eye smile making Wang Yibo feel extremely weak under his gaze.

The gleam in the eyes of Wang Yibo was pretty clear but he quickly got up putting the cap back on.

"I have to go... bye" he made it sound as if he didn't care and bowed then surged out leaving Xiao Zhan clueless.

"......did he just ran away??"

Wang Yibo was relieved that he  escaped. He touched his ears which were heated up.

In the dancing class he practiced alone  as usual but he couldn't help smiling and probably made a fool out of himself by smiling at  empty spaces.

"Something good happened Yibo?"
Dancing teacher laughed as he watched the youger one's blissful nature. Wang Yibo immediately regained his cold look.

"No... nothing happened.." The teacher smirked and Wang Yibo frowned at him denying.

Finally the teacher stopped teasing Wang Yibo and clapped his hands to grab the attention of the class.

"Ok people! We have a new student! please be kind to her! welcome!"

While wiping the sweat off his face Wang Yibo looked at the huge mirror which reflected a slim figure behind the teacher.

He gasped and he didn't even notice the eyes of the others turning to him.

The girl bowed and tucked her long hair locks behind her ear revealing her pretty face.

"Hello! my name is Mei Lien"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Enjoy!

I love you all 💕

Hanging Tree   YiZhan ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें