.1 the day i woke up

Bonnie

Bonnie

I have been working at the Salvatore Boarding School for years now. I was a teacher that wanted to teach witches like me how to control their magic.

I woke up one day and went for a run now the Salvatore boarding school has always been a big house it's where Stefan and Damon used to live at times I always wondered if there was ever any room or place I had never seen around the boarding school and today was the day I discovered a secret tunnel.

When I was inside it looked like it used to be a house or something I was surprised I had never seen it in all these years in Mystic Falls but it was strange as it if it was under a clocking spell and it had warn off.

What caught me more off guard was that there was a coffin and trust me whenever there's a coffin there's a body but who's that I was about to find out.

When I opened it I was surprised to see a girl a young girl who looked like she had been sleeping for so many years she had a card that said

sleeping spell only a Bennet witch can undo to awake Sophia Marie Salvatore.

"A Salvatore" I say to myself not knowing what to do but I realized I had to go look for the only Salvatores I knew...

I left quickly back to campus to get my car and drove off to the Salvatore House.

After a couple minutes of driving I finally arrived to Damon and Elenas house.

"Bon Bon hey what brings you to Salvatore house it better not be bad news don't tell me Alaric finally fired you" Damon says laughing opening the front door.

"Damon... There's something I just found out and I think you might need to sit down for this is Elena home?" I ask Damon trying to remain calm even though I was very much confused about the sleeping Salvatore I had discovered.

"What is it? Yeah she's in the kitchen come in" Damon tells me and he moves from the door and I walk inside the house.

We sat in the living room both Elena and Damon waiting for what I was going to Tell them.

"I don't know how to say this or even put into words but I think I might have just discovered a girl that's been in a sleeping spell by the Salvatore school and that's not it her name is Sophia Marie.." I tell them and they stare at me confused waiting for me to tell them the last name.

"Salvatore" I then tell them and they both look at me confused.

"What? How? Where? Where is she Bonnie if she's a Salvatore then I need to see this with my own eyes" Damon says standing up I expected his reaction to be honest I mean I'd react the same way if suddenly a family member of mine appeared out of nowhere in a coffin under a sleeping spell.

A Love That Consumes You • Sophia M. Mikaelson • Josie Saltzman • LegaciesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara