.59 i thought you'd be happier to see me

It's morning in Mystic Falls and everyone at the Salvatore School is sleeping

Josie after almost staying up all night worried about Sophia finally is getting some sleep next to Lizzie who stayed up reassuring her she was probably off with Hope somewhere.

Since after what happened Hope didn't go back to the school either.

Lizzie is in the kitchen when she hears knocking at the front of the school doors.

She's confused when she sees a sheriff.

"Is there an adult I can speak to? Someone in charge? He asks Lizzie.

"Sure my father's the headmaster I'll go wake him up." Lizzie says turning to go get him.

"You're Alaric's Saltzman's daughter?" He then asks her making her turn.

Lizzie turns a bit worried.

"Yeah, one of them. Why?" She asks.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news." The officer tells Lizzie catching her attention.

Josie who just woke up stands up from her bed and makes her way across the hall to Hope and Sophia's room.

She thought maybe Sophia would be back sleeping but she's not there so she sighs.

Then she here's Lizzie's scream.

"Josie!"

When she hears her she rushes downstairs.

Then there's Mg who is showing Ethan the room he will be staying in at least for now until he settles down and all.

Which happens to be Rafael and Landon's old room.

"Bad luck comes in threes right?" Ethan tells him sarcastically.

"In my experience it can be more than that why do you ask?" Mg asks him thinking he's referring to them both liking Lizzie.

"Because from what you've told me the last two guys who crashed here are dead." Ethan says.

"Raf's still alive technically and before this place was a school this room belonged to a vampire by the name of Stefan Salvatore who died kind of like Landon did if Cleo's right what happened to him." Mg says.

"Assuming she's right Landon made the ultimate hero move and he's number three." Ethan says walking past him and sitting his stuff down.

"We'll assign you, your permanent room after you talk to Dr. Saltzman." Mg says and Ethan nods.

"I thought you'd be more excited about us being super friends even if I don't know exactly what my powers are." He tells him with a chuckle.

"We'll figure it out I mean you, me and Lizzie at the same school what could go wrong." Mg says with a fake chuckle.